Hamlet and Shipwrecked in DST?

Which Hamlet and Shipwrecked character would you like to see in DST?  

124 members have voted

1. 1. Which Hamlet character would you like to see in DST

• Wheeler
    • Wilba
    • Wagstaff
    • None
    • All
  2. 2. Which Shipwrecked character would you like to see in DST?

• Walani
    • Wilbur
    • Woodlegs
    • None
    • All
  3. 3. Of both which single character would you be most excited for

• Walani
    • Wilba
    • Wheeler
    • Wilbur
    • Wagstaff
    • Woodlegs
    • None

Decided to make a poll with both Hamlet and Shipwrecked. The questions ask it all; which characters would you like to see most?

Why would you guys personally like to see each character? What about them would be cool in a rework for DST? Feel free to post your ideas!

15 minutes ago, Viktor234 said:

I want to see Wheeler using all the Stingers in the base.

LITERALLY
THOUSANDS

Abigail might not exactly be OP, but she's ridiculous in the right usage cases. I hope Stingers start auto-despawning or auto-stacking as part of the Wendy update.

Also just for the future reference, a good poll always has a "I don't like any of these choices" option for those that don't want to be corralled into picking an option they don't want

11 minutes ago, HeatAndRun said:

Wagstaff also play an important role in don't starve storyline, so there's no reason not to bring Wagstaff to DST.

I guess he could still be added as one of the future DLC characters we don't know about. I'm not sure if Warly counts as one of those 4 new characters they talked about or since he is a "refresh", there will still be 2 more beyond Wormwood.

3 minutes ago, Hell-met said:

but what about "All"

I meant for the poll to be for the character your most excited for, but I could add an "All" option if you guys would like! :wilson_love:

I added in the option but not for the last question since it asks for single most anticipated. :wilson_vforvictory:

I wish I could unsubmit my answer from the poll and change my vote to all for both! I absolutely adore all of the characters, and feel as though they all have a possibility to bring unique and interesting playstyles to the game. :wilson_blush:

My theory is Wagstaff is on the moon and he’s goin to become a villain that you won’t be able to ply as, that’s why I prefer Walani and Wheeler for dst because they would make the most sense, Walani seems better for the lore and Wheeler too 

Archived