watermelen671

Return of Data Mining, Art Assets, Model Dumping & More! (SPOILERS!)

DragonMage156    27620
On 6/28/2021 at 10:09 PM, -Variant said:

There's like, literally a million and 2 (exaggeration but there's a lot) of unused content, but I feel this in particular will spark interest.
It's the Otter, the one that had the datamined sounds from like years ago!
unknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.png

OTTER!!! :<

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Lovely Roses    723

I'm not sure how helpful this is but...in the playlist section of klei's youtube channel there is a playlist with 6 streams on it, with only 3 of them being don't starve related. I haven't watched all of them but they seem fairly interesting.     

• Sad Dupe 1

Dr.Medic    1022
8 minutes ago, Deerclops Mika said:

Does anyone know how much his information is reliable? 

2021-07-20_23-19-58.thumb.png.7ed7e8b4a1ecd3bc617655b4332fea0e.png

i mean i dont remember his profiel icon lookin like "blue hair girl" its more like a man havin like a smoke pipe thing on him so why of all things would he there have a differend icon?

-Variant    6866
14 minutes ago, Dr.Medic said:

i mean i dont remember his profiel icon lookin like "blue hair girl" its more like a man havin like a smoke pipe thing on him so why of all things would he there have a differend icon?

That's Zarklord, another Klei dev. I'm pretty sure the one you're thinking of is JoeW, the smoke pipe guy.

Edited by -Variant

HowlVoid    2924
3 hours ago, zarklord_klei said:

Please don't take what I said seriously, this is me messing with some friends of mine in a way that I do almost every update, even if August 5th is the date(it may or may not be :]) I'm not gonna be the person to announce something like this.

TL;DR. no.

2130337026_giphy(3).gif.89b4eecce51318b0ebf202e88a48875f.gif

• Sad 1
  • Big Ups 1
  • Sad Dupe 1
  • Potato Cup 1

HowlVoid    2924
44 minutes ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

thursday and 2 weeks left... pretty sure it will be update day

you are going to get zark fired :(

Nah Zark is easily one of the best devs (they're all great) he's not going anywhere. 

We all love Zark too much, if he goes we riot.

• Health 3
  • Big Ups 1

Sunset Skye    12063
5 hours ago, zarklord_klei said:

Please don't take what I said seriously, this is me messing with some friends of mine in a way that I do almost every update

I've seen screenshots floating around of Discord messages of you talking about a supposed "complete boat overhaul", is that also just a joke taken out of context?

• Sad Dupe 1

minespatch    86682
1 hour ago, Sunset Skye said:

I've seen screenshots floating around of Discord messages of you talking about a supposed "complete boat overhaul", is that also just a joke taken out of context?

I saw one of the devs mention it in a bug report

On 6/4/2021 at 1:46 PM, ScottHansen said:

The boats is a know issue and is currently being worked on and we hope to have it ready for the next beta.

Thank you for letting us know about the bullkelp. We had done pass on it before but it looks like we will need to look at it again.

Preview for a upcoming update. Sounds good.

1. unknown.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

BudinDePan    11

Hello! Im not sure if i can asky something like this but i will give it a shot. I want to stop regrowth on some areas of a cave base, totally. Im aware of some torfs that stop it but only a few ones, and i wanna know how can i add variety to this so doesnt all look the same. I searched it up and aparently turfs are divided in soft and hard turfs, and the last ones are the ones that stop regrowth.  So i wannaknow if is there some tag to know wich ones im able to use? Iguess not,or it would be in the wiki or spreaded in internet since i know several peps ask this constantly. Anyway thanks you in advance!

ArubaroBeefalo    9178
55 minutes ago, BudinDePan said:

Hello! Im not sure if i can asky something like this but i will give it a shot. I want to stop regrowth on some areas of a cave base, totally. Im aware of some torfs that stop it but only a few ones, and i wanna know how can i add variety to this so doesnt all look the same. I searched it up and aparently turfs are divided in soft and hard turfs, and the last ones are the ones that stop regrowth.  So i wannaknow if is there some tag to know wich ones im able to use? Iguess not,or it would be in the wiki or spreaded in internet since i know several peps ask this constantly. Anyway thanks you in advance!

Builds stop regrowth too like walls, lighting rods, etc

Tim S.    401

Where can I find the audio of Wes' Idle animation (the one where he breathes in and you can kinda hear his cute high-pitched voice)?

Also, is it just me or do the Science Machine and Alchemy Engine feature different animations when opening daily gifts? I might be wrong, but I swear I saw these "lunar"-like white thunderbolts appear

• Thanks 1