Return of Data Mining, Art Assets, Model Dumping & More! (SPOILERS!)

9 hours ago, minespatch said:

Can you also get the Woodie recovering from transformation animation?

woodie_transform_pst.thumb.png.3626d35b31b98dff8cf0b4c65852f487.png

Spoiler

But from the image you showed me, you're actually looking for his pre-transformation animation.

woodie_transform_pre.thumb.png.211b6a7c58e01fa1402a4ad3a71a1503.png

Spoiler

Slowed down:

woodie_transform_pre_slow.thumb.png.2a41cdaf6d93de458c3e063f537eceb1.png

9 hours ago, minespatch said:

On the wiki, they just have a screencap but if you can show this clean

Well be sure to add the clean one to the wiki also. :wilson_sneaky:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mike23Ua said:

Isn’t Data Mining supposed to be looking through the games files and well uhh Mining through them to find unreleased contents? Is there any new Unreleased Contents to see?

Data mining is just going through the game files to find...anything.

And of course there's nothing unreleased, they usually do a good job of nixing things from the files if it's not going anywhere early in the process. They no longer really do the sorts of previews that they do with ONI, so I can't find temp or unreleased content until they release the next ROT beta...and even then chances are they'll have scrubbed any/all unused content by then.

Lemme just let you in on a secret: if there were any unreleased stuff, I'd be posting that as soon as I found it.

Until then, it's safe to assume that either

• There's nothing new in terms of that
  • The unreleased stuff isn't in the files anymore (can't extract what no longer exists)
Spoiler

Heck, if I could, I'd be rummaging around in some other games for the sole purpose of seeing the stuff that's already in-game and fiddling around with it. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Hi!
May I request a looped version of Shadow Wilson with the axe, preferably in a gif format if possible, Discord doesn't quite agree with APNGs.
(The one with him in it, not the pig one.)

On 1/27/2020 at 8:04 PM, watermelen671 said:

build_status.png.72de8c3dd2d60fd997da9443381413fa.png

• Like 1

7 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Can I get a sleeping bearded dragon please? (Mines needs a sleeping dragon for some reason and I don't feel like getting a low res screenshot and making it transparent)

I'm gonna need some time for that one...for some reason the Glomglom anims don't really like to cooperate with its skins...

image.png.41aefbab89576100e295124e1ba86f3e.png

8 hours ago, -Variant said:

Hi!
May I request a looped version of Shadow Wilson with the axe, preferably in a gif format if possible, Discord doesn't quite agree with APNGs.
(The one with him in it, not the pig one.)

build_status.gif.16fbedcbf7b43a8345ecec9ba84f6071.gif

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

On 2/2/2020 at 7:14 AM, watermelen671 said:

Yeah no I can't do that, I'd have to make the kittykit animation from scratch. :wilson_curious:

Hey man can I please see some Animations of the Magma Golems from the Forge event? 

those things look way cool and since I never got to play the event I was curious what their Animations were. Thnx. <3