Return of Data Mining, Art Assets, Model Dumping & More! (SPOILERS!)

4 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

Has it even been confirmed that's what it's called?

Yes it was confirmed in the winters feast announcment:

We have been working on finishing the Year of the Carrat event that will be coming toward the end of January, so that's where we are going to be focusing our time. We will likely be announcing info about the next character update and next update for Return of Them. 

• Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, Coolmop09 said:

Yes it was confirmed in the winters feast announcment:

We have been working on finishing the Year of the Carrat event that will be coming toward the end of January, so that's where we are going to be focusing our time. We will likely be announcing info about the next character update and next update for Return of Them. 

Cool. But...why would you think I'd have access to anything ahead of it being released at the end of January? :wilson_ecstatic:

Spoiler

Plus KH re:Mind is coming out then so I might end up ghosting you guys for a bit. :wilson_goodjob:

Edited by watermelen671
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, -Variant said:

May I get animations of the unused Anenemy animations?
Ones such as Death, Taunt, and hit?
Fine if not, thanks in advance.
:}

Omg I just heard about those from somebody via discord, haven't seen their proper animations, just screenshots, but to me it looks like they were originally going to be mobile like skittersquids or something, or at least could be attacked when they had to reset.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, PixelPuffin said:

Omg I just heard about those from somebody via discord, haven't seen their proper animations, just screenshots, but to me it looks like they were originally going to be mobile like skittersquids or something, or at least could be attacked when they had to reset.

LMAO THAT WAS ME
Go back to the conversation and check my name, LMAO that's awesome, I was coming here to get these for you because my compiler is broken right now. Whelp, they're above.

30 minutes ago, Cuikui said:

d_result.png.63bfe3774a442977e74d4720212405ce.png

And thank you very much!

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Cuikui said:

I have no idea where the error comes from, maybe @watermelen671 knows it better than I do.

Krane decompilation is defo not perfect, also Spriter =/= Adobe animate, it could be the fact that Spriter has no Skewer Tool, while Adobe does. The Game also supports the Skewer Tool.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, FuffledBeeQueen said:

Krane decompilation is defo not perfect, also Spriter =/= Adobe animate, it could be the fact that Spriter has no Skewer Tool, while Adobe does. The Game also supports the Skewer Tool.

You also have to take into consideration that Krane and Spriter both act as the lowest common denominator.

Spoiler

Not everybody has $250-638 a year to spend on Adobe Animate to make their anime waifu mod. Spriter is free, and so is Krane, so it's accepted that there will be some flaws as a trade-off for it being the lowest common denominator.

• Haha 1

On 1/7/2020 at 5:53 PM, watermelen671 said:

Cool. But...why would you think I'd have access to anything ahead of it being released at the end of January? :wilson_ecstatic:

Because, based on how many animations you've given us, you're quite obviously magic.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1