watermelen671

Return of Data Mining, Art Assets, Model Dumping & More! (SPOILERS!)

Nickolai    414
Just now, Hornete said:

Any specific foods? There's literally 69 different folders for the foods, and I only got time to extract a couple of them. :p

Oh lol that stinks. Maybe ditch the food part or maybe find some unimplemented foods?

Hornete    1,176
33 minutes ago, Nickolai said:

Oh lol that stinks. Maybe ditch the food part or maybe find some unimplemented foods?

There are no unimplemented foods that I know of. The Gorge barely had any unimplemented assets, most of the concept art is revealed through streams and the such.

• Thanks 1

__IvoCZE__    6,266
8 hours ago, minespatch said:

I didn't ask for these but these are nice.:wilson_ecstatic:

I pinged melen like a month ago in a joke-y message and melen noticed just now (well not like now but like a week ago)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

watermelen671    14,910
On 12/6/2019 at 9:50 AM, __IvoCZE__ said:

I pinged melen like a month ago in a joke-y message and melen noticed just now (well not like now but like a week ago)

I never got the notification so...I guess you pinged me wrong. :wilson_sneaky:

-Variant    4,990

The fishing animations are old, they've been there since the first update, and I think some were removed.

I think there was more than that one bouncing one above when I checked a bit back.
It's fully coded in (Or was at the time) to be able to catch them, you could even hook them in the water but it'd crash after doing anything from there.

I don't think they intended on bringing it back, but it does explain the promo with Wilson having one on his rod.

• Thanks 1

Mike23Ua    996

Would be hilarious if you could catch a squid while fishing and then it spits Ink in your eye, the Ink blots up your screen so you can barely see to fight and it’s pheromones attract hostile fish like Sharks, Electrical Eel or Jelly Fish. HAHAHA!! That would be epic.

• Like 1