Return of Data Mining, Art Assets, Model Dumping & More! (SPOILERS!)

9 minutes ago, Hornete said:

welp, rip me. I can't export animations to gifs in the free version of spriter, :(

yea trying to find a sane way to put together the UM logo animation after actually animating it was the reason for my Discord status lmao

Free Spriter does allow exporting of the animation as a series of PNG files, which you can turn into an APNG with this (and convert to gif with internet magic if need be), though...getting the pacing right gave me quite a bit of pain.
Finally just manually sequenced it with Photoshop lmao. Though, that route is time consuming.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, lakhnish said:

I would normally get it from the wiki (seems to be 64x64 png file), but its not there yet

The new Fishes have there one page Wiki:Ocean Fishes.

42 minutes ago, Hornete said:

welp, rip me. I can't export animations to gifs in the free version of spriter, :(

Weird, I have Spriter Essentials Edition and I can export to gif. Is it that you do not have the option ? Or it just doesn't work for you ?

4 hours ago, Zeklo said:

Oh yeah, interestingly enough the Crab King sounds were pulled but the Otter ones remain.

Both of them were extracted; If you want I can send you Otter's sound files. Crab king just got me interested more because of the reverb he has and that's why i talked only about him and not the otter.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Charesque said:

Both of them were extracted; If you want I can send you Otter's sound files. Crab king just got me interested more because of the reverb he has and that's why i talked only about him and not the otter.

I have both already, and mentioned both already.

What I'm saying is the most recent update removed Crab King's sounds but not the Otter's.

• Like 2

What’s all this talk about a crab king? If such a thing exists then I hope he ends up being bright purple with the name CRAWMERAX... Errrr...

Theres absolutely no reason for that by the way.. I Just want it, yeah that’s why! It’s TOTALLY not got anything to do with my favorite shooter of all time.

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Zeklo said:

I have both already, and mentioned both already.

What I'm saying is the most recent update removed Crab King's sounds but not the Otter's.

Oh I get it now. Thought you were talking about me mentioning Crabking earlier and "pulling" his audio files out. My bad.
I wonder what would be the reason behind removing them though...

1 hour ago, DragonMage156 said:

Can some one explain the otter thing to me? Please, they're my favorite animal and if they end up in DST, I will personally go to Klei and hug every single dev.

There are sounds in the files for "Otters". 

That's all really.

5 hours ago, minespatch said:

Please post them here!

I hope I won't get into trouble for doing that.

Edited by Charesque
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 6

11 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Can some one explain the otter thing to me? Please, they're my favorite animal and if they end up in DST, I will personally go to Klei and hug every single dev.

You should Play Ark Survival Evolved, it has Otters, you can tame them as pets.. and you can command them to bring you back fish and pearls from the ocean (assuming they don’t die trying of course...) They’re Cute.. but they also die very easily to the other 200+ species of Dinosaur who think they’d make a great lunch.

Im not really sure what exactly an otters Purpose in DST would be outside of being a Water version of the Mole Rats.

Hey i would love any concept art from the gorge or any unimplemented features from it, on the wiki there's only a little of concept art.
Also i would love all of the foods from the gorge too.

Edited by Nickolai

2 minutes ago, Nickolai said:

Hey i would love any concept art from the gorge or any unimplemented features from it, on the wiki there's only a little of concept art.
Also i would love all of the foods from the gorge too.

Any specific foods? There's literally 69 different folders for the foods, and I only got time to extract a couple of them. :p

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Hornete said:

Any specific foods? There's literally 69 different folders for the foods, and I only got time to extract a couple of them. :p

Oh lol that stinks. Maybe ditch the food part or maybe find some unimplemented foods?

33 minutes ago, Nickolai said:

Oh lol that stinks. Maybe ditch the food part or maybe find some unimplemented foods?

There are no unimplemented foods that I know of. The Gorge barely had any unimplemented assets, most of the concept art is revealed through streams and the such.

• Thanks 1