watermelen671

Return of Data Mining, Art Assets, Model Dumping & More! (SPOILERS!)

FeagleSnorf    715
10 minutes ago, ImDaMisterL said:

Crab people wouldn't be too far off, though. I feel if they existed, they'd share their model base with the cave lobsters.

You’ve given me a sketch idea...

-Variant    5,201
38 minutes ago, Pumkingthegreat said:

Do you guys know how to get the gnarwail to spawn naturally, I don't have the slighest clue on how to do it.

Just sail in the deep ocean.

I didn't do anything and mine showed up.

As for the squids, they hound like Hounds and spawn in packs. It seems to be random, but the closer to a New Moon the more they spawn.

DragonMage156    25,702
5 hours ago, Zeklo said:

There are more Otter sounds

Otters?! NANI?!?

4 hours ago, watermelen671 said:

Hide contents

squid.thumb.png.4524c7dbce1d3f3080a3b832a23910fb.png

Spoiler

maxresdefault.jpg

(Tell me you don't see it ^^; )

INK

*Resists the urge to make a Bendy reference.*

/TOAST

NEW EMOTE OOOOOOAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Yukanur    3,619
2 hours ago, ImDaMisterL said:

Crab people wouldn't be too far off, though. I feel if they existed, they'd share their model base with the cave lobsters.

like this?
image.png.c36dcc201373a954abc00be7e9ec613a.png

• Like 2

watermelen671    15,511
1 minute ago, Thalkas said:

JoeW said something about DST team working at new content for Winter Feast. I hope this emote is small leak before storm! I really like /toast, small cup of hot chocolate with marsmellows or wipped cream make me happy and bit childishly!

Oops. :wilson_curious:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Charesque    162

Crab King's audio files have extreme reverb. I wonder if we'll meet him in some sort of an enclosed underground space. Maybe even on the gravel beach, considering that his appear/reappear sounds have a feel of some sort of a loose material.

• Like 1

Nickolai    486
5 minutes ago, Charesque said:

Crab King's audio files have extreme reverb. I wonder if we'll meet him in some sort of an enclosed underground space. Maybe even on the gravel beach, considering that his appear/reappear sounds have a feel of some sort of a loose material.

I would love to hear the audio from that, is there anyways for someone to send me them?

• Haha 1

Mike23Ua    1,370

Hey uhh guys... Maxwell ran the Shadow throne in DS, Charlie runs the Throne during DST.

But Maxwell is playable from the start of Shipwrecked... So who ran the nightmare throne during Hamlet and Shipwrecked? “Them?”

Paxtonnnn    4,039
2 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

Hey uhh guys... Maxwell ran the Shadow throne in DS, Charlie runs the Throne during DST.

But Maxwell is playable from the start of Shipwrecked... So who ran the nightmare throne during Hamlet and Shipwrecked? “Them?”

Maxwell’s only playable when you’ve reached the throne yourself, which means that unless he’s unlocked it’s still him running the throne during Hamlet and SW. Also, this might not be the right thread for this.

• Like 4

FeagleSnorf    715
8 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

Whoever was put on the throne last

• Thanks 2

Mike23Ua    1,370
14 minutes ago, FeagleSnorf said:

Canon would be Wilson- Except Wilson is the Star of Shipwrecked.. so I’m really lost on this, I would Assume it’s Charlie- But I would Assume Wrong because Charlie Free’s Wilson from the Throne at the start of DST.

Paxtonnnn    4,039
15 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

Canon would be Wilson- Except Wilson is the Star of Shipwrecked.. so I’m really lost on this, I would Assume it’s Charlie- But I would Assume Wrong because Charlie Free’s Wilson from the Throne at the start of DST.

31 minutes ago, FeagleSnorf said:

Gourmand    483

These are from the not yet implemented currency for consoles. Think v-bucks but Don't Starve edition. 

42 minutes ago, mrxarous said:

Are these new? People getting spools from the Klei account redeem for spools?

spoilerspools.png

lottaspools.png

• Like 3

-Variant    5,201
1 hour ago, mrxarous said:

Are these new?

Not new at all, it's a currency for the console version of the game to allow Klei to have more freedom with skins and the like.

It's not implemented yet, however.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

lakhnish    1,478

Can anyone provide the inventory icon version of the 10 new fishes + the Pond Fish?

I would normally get it from the wiki (seems to be 64x64 png file), but its not there yet & I use them to update the crockpot simulator.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1