Return of Data Mining, Art Assets, Model Dumping & More! (SPOILERS!)

5 hours ago, watermelen671 said:

/TOAST

Reveal hidden contents

anim_toast.png.c9e0d4e45938d776c3d081401166630b.png

JoeW said something about DST team working at new content for Winter Feast. I hope this emote is small leak before storm! I really like /toast, small cup of hot chocolate with marsmellows or wipped cream make me happy and bit childishly!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 10

5 minutes ago, Charesque said:

Crab King's audio files have extreme reverb. I wonder if we'll meet him in some sort of an enclosed underground space. Maybe even on the gravel beach, considering that his appear/reappear sounds have a feel of some sort of a loose material.

I would love to hear the audio from that, is there anyways for someone to send me them?

• Haha 1

I really want to see mobs similar to pigs, bunnies, merms... What's about Mermaids, half merm half fish! With princess/queen of sea - Aphrodite/Venus. Merm king is bit looking like Poseidon. Would be nice to have in DST plot-twist with greek mythology :D

Also I want to leave this MV for everyone who waiting for Crab-mob.

Spoiler

• Like 4
  • Haha 5

2 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

Hey uhh guys... Maxwell ran the Shadow throne in DS, Charlie runs the Throne during DST.

But Maxwell is playable from the start of Shipwrecked... So who ran the nightmare throne during Hamlet and Shipwrecked? “Them?”

Maxwell’s only playable when you’ve reached the throne yourself, which means that unless he’s unlocked it’s still him running the throne during Hamlet and SW. Also, this might not be the right thread for this.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

Hey uhh guys... Maxwell ran the Shadow throne in DS, Charlie runs the Throne during DST.

But Maxwell is playable from the start of Shipwrecked... So who ran the nightmare throne during Hamlet and Shipwrecked? “Them?”

Whoever was put on the throne last

• Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, FeagleSnorf said:

Canon would be Wilson- Except Wilson is the Star of Shipwrecked.. so I’m really lost on this, I would Assume it’s Charlie- But I would Assume Wrong because Charlie Free’s Wilson from the Throne at the start of DST.

28 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

I wonder who that could be

maxwell.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

15 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

Canon would be Wilson- Except Wilson is the Star of Shipwrecked.. so I’m really lost on this, I would Assume it’s Charlie- But I would Assume Wrong because Charlie Free’s Wilson from the Throne at the start of DST.

31 minutes ago, FeagleSnorf said:

19 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

We should probably get back on topic, but here's this: 

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.c20c68630ff56d1a204396af7efe8cb9.png

• Thanks 5
  • Haha 2

24 minutes ago, lakhnish said:

Can anyone provide the inventory icon version of the 10 new fishes + the Pond Fish?

I would normally get it from the wiki (seems to be 64x64 png file), but its not there yet & I use them to update the crockpot simulator.

have fun with your new fishy friends

fish.pngfishy2.pngfishy3.pngfishy4.pngfishy5.pngfishy6.pngfishy7.pngfishy8.pngfishy9.pngfishy10.pngpondfishy.png

Edited by Hornete
formatting
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 6