Return of Data Mining, Art Assets, Model Dumping & More! (SPOILERS!)

2 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Yeah, the bigger apng with all the animations really helps but I swore you posted the big one before, hence me asking today.

Spoiler

Mandela Effect :wilson_curious:

No I don't regret searching for "x-files kazoo"...I'm just surprised someone actually made it. :wilson_ecstatic:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Weird, I printed out a bunch of carrat animation frames and I lost the ref because it was a tiny ref I put among a whole bunch of other refs. Welp, thanks anyways. I'll make this particular frame bigger so I can use it for one of the pieces I worked on before.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Paxtonnnn said:

@watermelen671 Does the scarecrow have separate sprites for the head and body, or is it the face that’s separate from it?

No idea, I got it from the bottom most depths of the Polish Don't Starve Wiki... :wilson_curious:

It was most likely from a VERY old build of DST, one which I probably cannot get my hands on anymore.

Can someone do me a huge favor and post some images of all the unique enemy types that are NOT in the game? Particularly the ones that were from those limited time Gorge and Forge events that were only available on Xbox for about a week and a half before being pulled and never seen again.

I really need to drill home the point that there’s a ton of cool enemy types from those events (that most of us didn’t even get the chance to play..) that need to be brought over into the base game.. Such as this thing and this thing.

2594767E-F491-44FD-A722-8DDD02CFD8E0.jpeg

3DAE0A2B-7794-4612-978B-C38BCF900226.png

• Like 1

If klei said that they will be releasing the next beta branch in early november, what do you guys think that the chances would be for the update coming tonight? I mean... Its early november right now and next week we are actually half way thru this month :p 

For some really weird reason i expect that the next boss will be another gem from the moon like Wormwood and it will make a giant whale or a giant humanoid body out of deep sea plant life. That would be pretty epic.

Edited by Lammarr
  • Like 5

29 minutes ago, Cookiemies said:

If klei said that they will be releasing the next beta branch in early november, what do you guys think that the chances would be for the update coming tonight? I mean... Its early november right now and next week we are actually half way thru this month :p 

Supposedly we're going to get an info post a week before the update drops—it's possible we'll get that today or tomorrow but who knows. Early November was just an estimate after all.

• Like 4

On 11/3/2019 at 5:03 AM, Mike23Ua said:

Can someone do me a huge favor and post some images of all the unique enemy types that are NOT in the game? Particularly the ones that were from those limited time Gorge and Forge events that were only available on Xbox for about a week and a half before being pulled and never seen again.

I really need to drill home the point that there’s a ton of cool enemy types from those events (that most of us didn’t even get the chance to play..) that need to be brought over into the base game.. Such as this thing and this thing.

Don't even get me started on the Roseate Sporkbill... :wilsondisapproving:

roseate_spork_bill.png.d357505aeeb7c123b719625a77f17f27.png

But uh...yeah, I can post all of the Gorge/Forge mobs. :wilson_goodjob:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

39 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

Don't even get me started on the Roseate Sporkbill... :wilsondisapproving:

roseate_spork_bill.png.d357505aeeb7c123b719625a77f17f27.png

But uh...yeah, I can post all of the Gorge/Forge mobs. :wilson_goodjob:

This creature needs to drop sporks when killed, what do sporks do? Special Crockpot ingredient that makes food better quality, perhaps only Warly can use in his portable pot? Then again... that would be useless for every other character so idk.

Just now, Mike23Ua said:

This creature needs to drop sporks when killed, what do sporks do? Special Crockpot ingredient that makes food better quality, perhaps only Warly can use in his portable pot? Then again... that would be useless for every other character so idk.

The Roseate Sporkbill was scrapped from Hamlet, so I doubt that it'll ever be in DST.

Also...sporks are already in the game, yeah?

latest?cb=20151103201232

• Like 2
  • Haha 1