Return of Data Mining, Art Assets, Model Dumping & More! (SPOILERS!)

1 hour ago, -Variant said:

Yes, it did, actually.

Been telling a lot of people this, don't know why it did, but it did.

It was more or less sorta stated on another thread.

The Lustrous version of it has been removed from the files (and that version had those extra animations), so they were slapped onto the normal one.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, watermelen671 said:

Because THAT GOOSE IS A MAN!!

I just don't like the implications of the Wereoose being Woodie's way of streaking throughout the constant without being arrested for indecent exposure. 

Hide contents

Don't draw that @minespatch

Hide contents

Or maybe do...but be sure to have a few black bars, or a conveniently placed bush... :wilson_sneaky:

You do not realize how absurdly lucky you are that my pen broke.

• Haha 5

6 hours ago, Zeklo said:

It was more or less sorta stated on another thread.

The Lustrous version of it has been removed from the files (and that version had those extra animations), so they were slapped onto the normal one.

wait the alcamy engine has more animations?

5 hours ago, Yukanur said:

it just me, or weremoose attack animation use infernal swinescops attack

On the Dev stream, they did say they took what they learnt from animating in the Forge and applied it to the Weremoose form, making his punches feel real and smoother. You can watch it on Twitch.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, AllFunNGamez said:

Does anyone know why the salt things look like people?

It's apparently something Bible related.

Like, something or another states people turning into salt or whatever, I have no clue about anything religion related so that's something that'd be worth looking into.

I know Spatch posted a link to it, but I couldn't really get a summary out of it. Ping her maybe?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, -Variant said:

I know Spatch posted a link to it, but I couldn't really get a summary out of it. Ping her maybe?

Sodom and Gomorra was a city deemed for damnation. God told a family to not look back at the city but Lot's wife turned their head and she became salt.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 5

2 hours ago, minespatch said:

Sodom and Gomorra was a city deemed for damnation. God told a family to not look back at the city but Lot's wife turned their head and she became salt.

Lot and his family lived in Sodom and were the only vanilla people there, so God told them to get out so he could smite the kinky. They weren’t supposed to look back while fleeing but his wife did and turned into a pillar of salt. Later, Lot lived in a cave with his daughters. They wanted to have children and since he was the only man around, they got him drunk and had sex with him while he was “unconscious.” No one was punished for that part, but that’s the Bible for you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 13

5 minutes ago, Rellimarual said:

Lot and his family lived in Sodom and were the only vanilla people there, so God told them to get out so he could smite the kinky. They weren’t supposed to look back while fleeing but his wife did and turned into a pillar of salt. Later, Lot lived in a cave with his daughters. They wanted to have children and since he was the only man around, they got him drunk and had sex with him while he was “unconscious.” No one was punished for that part, but that’s the Bible for you.

Yeah the bible is one hell of a story! Haha

• Like 1

Another fun story about Lot: When he was still living in Sodom, he had some guests who were *very* good-looking guys. Some local rowdies came to his house banging on the door and demanding the Lot send out the guests so they could have sex with them. Lot was horrified by this and said, “No, take my daughters instead! They’re virgins!” But then the good-looking guests turned out to be angels and smote the rowdies, so that was OK. 

Probably his wife was better off as a pillar of salt.

Edited by Rellimarual
  • Like 3
  • Haha 8

For the next update maybe?

GNARWAIL =
        {
            HEALTH = 300,
            DAMAGE = 50,
            WANDER_DIST = 10,
            WALK_SPEED = 3,
            RUN_SPEED = 5,

BODY_SLAM_ATTACK_DISTANCESQ = 100,

DAMAGE_RADIUS = 3,
            DAMAGE_RADIUSSQ = 9,
            BOAT_ATTACK_DELAY = 6,
            HORN_RETREAT_TIME = 5,
            HORN_HEALTH = 100,
        },

• Thanks 2

8 hours ago, Rellimarual said:

Another fun story about Lot: When he was still living in Sodom, he had some guests who were *very* good-looking guys. Some local rowdies came to his house banging on the door and demanding the Lot send out the guests so they could have sex with them. Lot was horrified by this and said, “No, take my daughters instead! They’re virgins!” But then the good-looking guests turned out to be angels and smote the rowdies, so that was OK. 

Probably his wife was better off as a pillar of salt.

For the sake of the community (and JoeW not smiting us) maybe we shouldn't talk about religion if it's not in clear reference to the game.

• Thanks 5

On 13/09/2019 at 9:05 PM, azazel3221 said:

Did the alchemy pod skin get new animations?

Actually no and yes,

The GFX existed beforehand in the dynamic file, but for unknown reasons was bugged and never used
Seems like recently they found out about it and fixed it

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So...am I allowed to post the anims for the weregoose/moose? :wilson_curious:

I mean, I know they're in the .dyn format...but they're not actually "dyn" files, meaning they're not encrypted.

Also they're a part of the main game so it's not a skin/DST "skin" character, so I don't think there's any harm in posting it...but I'm asking anyway in case there be people who will tackle me to the floor and stop me from flying directly into the line of sight of Jan's sniper rifle.

Spoiler

...where am I going with this metaphor? :wilson_ecstatic:

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, watermelen671 said:

So...am I allowed to post the anims for the weregoose/moose? :wilson_curious:

I mean, I know they're in the .dyn format...but they're not actually "dyn" files, meaning they're not encrypted.

Also they're a part of the main game so it's not a skin/DST "skin" character, so I don't think there's any harm in posting it...but I'm asking anyway in case there be people who will tackle me to the floor and stop me from flying directly into the line of sight of Jan's sniper rifle.

Hide contents

...where am I going with this metaphor? :wilson_ecstatic:

This is something I had Zark sent out to do. I don't think he's gotten a reply yet, but I was also asking if it was okay to mess with the Moose/Goose because they don't actually have zips people would normally use.

They probably forgot to add them in for modders but I wasn't sure so we're asking them right now before I start messing with them.
Ya' know, to avoid being shot.

• Like 1