Return of Data Mining, Art Assets, Model Dumping & More! (SPOILERS!)

On 8/14/2019 at 12:30 PM, Farlan said:

Does anyone happen to have the sprites of a terrorbeak walking, taunting, and attacking? I can't seem to really find any good ones. I do apologize if this isn't the right place to ask. but given the last comment xP 

How's the progress coming along? ;u; 

On 21. 8. 2019 at 10:04 PM, Sub Maxwell said:

I don’t think this has been answered yet, but there’s two statues you can make that aren’t on the wiki that were mentioned earlier. Are these unimplemented, or are they in the game? If so, how are the sketches obtained?

902734AF-F1B0-41B9-A612-63E1E042675F.jpeg

Those are technically hella rare unless you use console commands/fixed event settings

first off; that was way over a year ago when the varg shrine (you got the sketches from that) was buildable 

second; you have to make a trip to moon island and hope your world retrofitting allowed the bigger moon island to spawn unless you really will be using your first set of moonglass to make statues instead of tools.

• Like 1

On 9/2/2019 at 7:39 AM, __IvoCZE__ said:

Watermelen, could you please datamine the animation when Beefalos grow-up?

Or are there any different RARE animations ( not like the tallbird laying egg/resources growing back )

like the beefalo growing you would be willing to datamine?

@watermelen671

Also, Melen, can I please  get the animation for the portal when you when the gorge? The one where it looks like a spinning lake?

11 hours ago, minespatch said:

@watermelen671

Also, Melen, can I please  get the animation for the portal when you when the gorge? The one where it looks like a spinning lake?

Here you are! :wilson_goodjob:

quagmire_portal.thumb.png.e4e10cb5be01ef62fbaf294dcff490f3.png

Spoiler

Whilst going through the files again for old times sake, look what I happened to stumble upon:

image.png.2a995152f90ffd6537d121e9bfc37807.pngimage.png.02899d1a5587968fd5f88a9b683dbe6a.png

"moon_glow"? Lunar ray, beam and spotlight?!

GUYS, THEY KNEW. IT WAS IN FRONT OF US ALL ALONG.

soyousay.png.05776c9f722aafebc2f89783d17baccd.png

Also HEY GUYS I THINK I FOUND NEW_CHARACTER!!

Spoiler

Look a bit closer at the key...

image.png.7a0d698d253730f955dfc498545478fd.png

CLOSER!! ENHANCE!!

image.png.c03d1ff7fb5c87e2cdda62b10889d934.png

Kinda looks like a goat...doesn't it? :wilson_curious:

Spoiler

I know what you're thinking...

Image result for conspiracy theory meme

Just stay with me here.

Spoiler

It doesn't look like Billy or Mumsy, or more specifically their side profiles as seen in the Gorge:

quagmire_hud.png.7f57cca1ae11603f6c1080923ae28e6a.png

Here's a recreated image made quickly by yours truly:

new_goat.png.63cb7491d3469f84581802f2733ab9a6.png

Spoiler

...the key is low-res as heck, cut me some slack. :wilson_unimpressed: 

But yeah, it's a completely different goat, an entirely new character...you see where I'm going with this?

The Gorge key definitely has connections to the moon, as shown by the fact that it puts off a "moon glow" when put into the altar. Given Charlie's newfound interest in the moon, and the return of Lunar magic, in addition to the fact that Mumsy referenced that someone else had found their way to the Gorge before the residents of the Constant makes me come to the conclusion that this goat fellow had stumbled upon the Gorge, had knowledge of and knew how to use Lunar magic, fashioned a key and somehow escaped.

Spoiler

Or maybe they got trapped in the key I dunno.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

this should go without saying but
I ' M  I N T R I G U E D

We got a similar early silhouette reveal with Winona in the portal, and considering the connection between Warly's base skin title and that of the Gorge temp skins, it's totally possible that Klei was planning all this loosely back then.
My pondering over on here on how they seem to have building up to something could just as easily be applied to a non-Billiam goat.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Apparently there were quotes referring to an unknown character as a goat a while back (before Warly I believe).

On 8/30/2019 at 7:22 PM, maradyne said:

A few lines from Wortox's speech file.

NEXTCHARACTER =
        {
            GENERIC = "Hyuyu, what are you up to %s?",
            ATTACKER = "Don't get my goat, little %s!",
            MURDERER = "Eep! Don't slaughter me!",
            REVIVER = "Thank-you, thank-you, little goat!",
            GHOST = "Don't worry, I'm not hungry.",
            FIRESTARTER = "Little goat! You played pranks without me!",
        },

• Thanks 3

Gee, you guys dig up the Gorge stuff late :p
Basically the Portals are Powered by Opals (iridescent Gems), that was established since Gorge's Release, the Gnaw's Favours are Opal Gems Coated with some blue metal, and since Opal Gems are made with Moonlight, its only logical that The Moon powers the Gates, which could explain why Charlie is interested in the Entity in the Moon's Shell.
And you are reading too much into the key's random shadow for all I care it could be a molten terrorbeak

• Like 3

2 hours ago, FuffledBeeQueen said:

Gee, you guys dig up the Gorge stuff late :p

Bruh, rude. :wilson_unimpressed:

its only logical that The Moon powers the Gates, which could explain why Charlie is interested in the Entity in the Moon's Shell.

Well yes but actually no, as the Forge's key doesn't have an iridescent gem. In fact...I don't know what gem it is...I think it might just be a yellow gem. :wilson_curious:

lavaarena_keyinsert-5.png.58b95edf97ff3fef0e368cdf0d205700.png

Spoiler

...huh.

SWAP_ICON-0.png.4d999c51048429831adb157780bb89e6.png

Nah...probably just a coincidence :wilson_sneaky:

And you are reading too much into the key's random shadow

...did you forget which community you're talking to? :wilson_sneaky:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1