watermelen671

Return of Data Mining, Art Assets, Model Dumping & More! (SPOILERS!)

-Variant    4,512
3 hours ago, Hornete said:

@watermelen671

Image result for gorge icon dst

Do you think you can datamine the gorge icon here? The purple G N A W mouth by the cane. The higher quality the better!(and preferably 128x128, but any size will do)

Edit: Also if it's already somewhere, you can lead me there. I tried looking but I couldn't find any transparent ones.

Maybe ask one of the duders in FF? They've seemingly got that exact thing as one of their emotes.

Sunset Skye    3,266
14 hours ago, watermelen671 said:

TEACH = 
		{
			CANTLEARN = "That might be a bit beyond me.",
			KNOWN = "Ah. I already knew that.",
			WRONGWORLD = "That doesn't belong in this world, much like myself."

Wait a minute...I mean the last one can mean many things, but I think you know where I'm going with this...

I believe this is the quote that's used when you try to read a map scroll from the caves while on the surface, and vice-versa.

• Like 3

watermelen671    13,574
2 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Er... Those pink trees?

Yes, the ones you get the sap from. :wilson_nerdy:

• Like 1

GetNerfedOn    2,973

Also spotted some quotes referring to icebergs in character scripts... will provide screencaps tom

watermelen671    13,574
1 minute ago, GetNerfedOn said:

Also spotted some quotes referring to icebergs in character scripts... will provide screencaps tom

Are you sure it's not referring to the icebergs that you mine in winter? :wilson_curious:

• Like 3

-Variant    4,512
1 hour ago, Instant-Noodles said:

Yes, tools do use their respective swap files with the player animations.  Here are the animations you guys wanted:

Awwh, thank you!

• Like 1

maradyne    4,023
Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, watermelen671 said:

I swear to god, if you're going to post images, at least give it the actual file name so I can know where it came from!

SMASHH.png.218c1b1aa3b8c7db081ee632822b93bc.png

But...but forum easter eggs.  :c

the original filename is  accountitem_frame

I'm not the only one, you can find some interesting file names for images around this forum.

Edited by maradyne
  • Thanks 1

watermelen671    13,574
21 hours ago, maradyne said:

But...but forum easter eggs.  :c

the original filename is  accountitem_frame
I'm not the only one, you can find some interesting file names for images around this forum.

Yes, I did it in the early days too, but then I realized that it's easier for me to find them again when I name things properly so I don't go bloating up me PC by extracting something I thought I didn't extract but turns out I did extract and etc and etc.

• Like 1

I think that the Malbatross is some type of fish-bird hybrid. It's got a dorsal fin, webbed feet, and a scaly appearance. Winona's line is also what one might say when reeling in a large fish, but that isn't much. It looks similar to a Malawi Eye-Biter, but there are too many fish in the sea for me to pick one definitively. Maybe it has nothing to do with that and Klei just wanted to give the boss features that make it feel like it belongs at sea, I dunno.

• Like 1

__IvoCZE__    5,942
1 hour ago, minespatch said:

I have a odd request but can you make Wes do Willow's hugging animation with his pigman balloon?

then it explodes and kills wes

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

watermelen671    13,574
11 hours ago, minespatch said:

@watermelen671 I have a odd request but can you make Wes do Willow's hugging animation with his pigman balloon?

I still dunno where the anim file for Willow hugging Bernie is kept, so until someone can help a brother out I won't be able to do anything. :cower:

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Hornete    952
3 hours ago, watermelen671 said:

I still dunno where the anim file for Willow hugging Bernie is kept, so until someone can help a brother out I won't be able to do anything. :cower:

Shouldn't it be called, "player_idles_willow"?

Zeklo    16,654
6 hours ago, watermelen671 said:

Yeah, but here's the result:

As you can see, absolutely nothing.

Gotta load a character file in with it. Haven't been able to get Bernie to load in it though.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

maradyne    4,023

Oof, Bernie's one of those things with instructions stored in multiple places. I still don't quite get how that works.

• Sad 2

watermelen671    13,574
11 hours ago, Zeklo said:

Gotta load a character file in with it. Haven't been able to get Bernie to load in it though.

SMASHH.png.218c1b1aa3b8c7db081ee632822b93bc.png