Return of Data Mining, Art Assets, Model Dumping & More! (SPOILERS!)

9 hours ago, maradyne said:

violently divebombs the boat because you caught a fish it was looking at

Dang...I didn't know Packim Baggims had a final form. :wilson_curious:

9 hours ago, Raspberry Shake said:

That bird looks related to the BFB from Hamlet. Now that we know the DLC's are canon, I wonder if we'll see more crossovers like this.

But the BFB isn't an aquatic birb. It's also like, 50 times smaller.

It's like an anchovy compared to a sperm whale; one is just completely different and bigger than the other. :wilson_goodjob:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Hey guys, I just wanted to let you guys know that my cat's being put down tomorrow, and I might not be as active on here for a while as a result.

There's nothing we can really do to help him anymore, as he's not eating anything, and he's barely drinking. If we don't put him down, then he's going to end up starving to death, and I don't want that for him. The vet's confirmed that he has a massive cancerous growth in his stomach, and it's just progressed too far for treatment.

So...if you make requests I might not get around to them for quite some time, okay?

And if anybody makes a request please quote me with this message to let them know of the circumstances.

• Sad 36

Melen dear, could you check if the Gorge crops got updated assets with the latest update? 

Afaik they use the Quagmire_soil anims, but there’s a duplicate XX anim error. I’d check them myself, but I’ve been kidnapped by my parents for the weekend.

5 hours ago, Tosh said:

Melen dear, could you check if the Gorge crops got updated assets with the latest update? 

Afaik they use the Quagmire_soil anims, but there’s a duplicate XX anim error. I’d check them myself, but I’ve been kidnapped by my parents for the weekend.

why dont you check it in-game? I believe these may have been updated too.

13 hours ago, Tosh said:

Spoiler

quagmire_soil.png.df8f943475f14dcb2c5fc6d3cd56e666.png

AFAIK they have not been changed.

All that I can see is that they've been given the HD treatment, with better resolution graphics. In fact, I think almost every food item has been given the HD treatment.

Anyways, here's Warly's idle animation, and I'm almost definitely sure it's situationally triggered by being in proximity to cookpot food.

Spoiler

player_idles_warly.png.0712094bb1a60791d91e2697adcb75e6.png

That or it's cocaine. :wilson_sneaky:

Also for some reason Willow was also updated? I'll start working on that soon but it's quarter past 11 right now and I want to go to bed. :wilson_ecstatic:

• Thanks 1

So...who was that person who asked for the Willow animation but from the back for...lewd purposes? :wilson_curious:

Because well, I finally did it.

Spoiler

player_idles_willow.png.a623638ea90297850470f82cf8d3d9bc.png

Heck I'll probably make an edit with Warly hugging his chef pouch given enough time...and if I can eventually find where the heck Bernie's hugging animation is kept...

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

Heck I'll probably make an edit with Warly hugging his chef pouch given enough time...

...wait, would Woodie hugging Lucy be an option here?

Edited by maradyne

1 hour ago, watermelen671 said:

Anyways, here's Warly's idle animation, and I'm almost definitely sure it's situationally triggered by being in proximity to cookpot food.

It's not.

It's the same as Wiona and Wortox. It just plays whenever.

Yes, people have made him smell ****, and yes, my most recent post in Maxwell memes was of him getting high.

It's amazing, really.

• Like 1

Thanks Melen! :D

This could be the sleep deprivation or my tiny phone screen, but they’re definitely looking a lot more HQ than the last time I was looking.

Edited by Tosh
It was both, they syill appear the same quality
  • Like 1