Return of Data Mining, Art Assets, Model Dumping & More! (SPOILERS!)

5 minutes ago, Sinister_Fang said:

I think you can cancel looping emotes by inputing them in again while they're still playing. I could be wrong though. It's easier to just input a movement instead.

no it doesn't show when you do that

• Like 1

Just now, minespatch said:

So why doesn't woodie's beaver form have cheeks?:wilson_shocked:

Probably would have to ask a dev though... Though if you have a theory, that would be appreciated.

Because he's not chewing it, it just goes straight into the pocket dimension of a stomach that the curse provides. :wilson_sneaky:

• Haha 3

16 hours ago, watermelen671 said:

willow_sit2.png.d55d80b7b7ad16bda0efe89d3a2ea8c9.pngwillow_sit4.png.aaa7592edb1d4b47219a974119196e24.png

13 hours ago, -Variant said:

EDIT: Wait I just noticed they have standing from sitting animations.

Are these used? How do you cancel an animation without walking?

I was about to ask that. I ought to test it out some time (they look like reversed versions of the initial animation. Interesting).

5 hours ago, GiddyGuy said:

Is there any way you can get this from behind without Bernie cause then it would be perfect for a joke.

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°) now suffer the lenny of dissapointment

Edited by __IvoCZE__
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

23 minutes ago, -Variant said:

Wait are they?

I've never seen these before, and I've been asking around, no one's seen them.
Hrm... Thanks, I'll look into it.

Its true, old one. Had few vases on my worlds. Eg, in this video you can see vase marble figure (1.45). 

Spoiler

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Thalkas said:

Its true, old one. Had few vases on my worlds. Eg, in this video you can see vase marble figure (1.45). 

I don't, not believe you guys, but I'm actually a bit shocked.
I'm still asking around, and it's as if no one's seen it before, maybe it's the group, but we're all active and we like to research on the game.

How odd! But also very intriguing...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Thalkas said:

Willow new idle animation work only with Bernie? Without Bernie is default (mean old) or weirdo this - bottom gif?

22 hours ago, watermelen671 said:

Unfortunately, yes.
She is default, idle only works with Bernie and Ashley.

I'm going to make a suggestion later to have this changed, it's not really a character idle if it's item locked.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, -Variant said:

Unfortunately, yes.
She is default, idle only works with Bernie and Ashley.

I'm going to make a suggestion later to have this changed, it's not really a character idle if it's item locked.

Wormwood's idle won't work with non-wormwood hands. Not quite the same situation, but equally as limited.

The real shame is that holding Bernie actually uses them due to the new functionality. If only that weren't the case.

Edited by Zeklo
shame
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Zeklo said:

Wormwood's idle won't work with non-wormwood hands. Not quite the same situation, but equally as limited.

The real shape is that holding Bernie actually uses them due to the new functionality. If only that weren't the case.

I mean, I don't really count that as a reason, though. Like, it's due to limitations on how the animations work.
But you're not wrong, it kind of limits him there. Thing is, his animation isn't locked to an item, it's just limited on what cosmetics you use.

Willow's is locked to an item, and what you said is true, it's not ideal because it uses the toy's durability, and it's not an item everyone is constantly holding still with.
All in all I feel like it'd be better if she had one (Or it was changed to be used) without an item.
Same applies to everyone, I'd rather not have another character be item locked, animation wise.

• Like 2