Bigfoot

Upcoming Content Beta and Roadmap Update

AlexAT    31

Wormwood and Warly is one's of new four characters in DST?

Imagionary    188

Since Warly is getting a character refresh, and he isn't counted as a new character, would this mean that Walani, Wilbur, and Woodlegs would all still have the chance to be "reworked" and not counted as some of the new characters?

• Like 3

Zeklo    17,454
4 minutes ago, SkyToFly said:

-snip-

That's the generic silhouette. 

Flydo    150
22 minutes ago, Szczuku said:

Klei just... see what happened to Hamlet. Think at least 3 times before you decide to, basically, refuse money.

In the 2019 roadmap you've said that there'll be 4 new characters that'll be your source of income. If Warly is one of them then... well, he won't be your source of income.

Wormwood is a pretty cool thing instead of an item skin.

What happened to Hamlet?

Warly not new, wormwood not new too cause exist first in hamlet, wortox is new, they will be three more really unknow character

NB: Personnaly i like Hamlet, but i really think dev made it to test some stuff and mechanic for future update of DST (just imagine a town with your own house and some of your friend house)

• Like 1

FuffledBeeQueen    3,247

So I've been playing with my cousing exploring all of this new stuff for the past 5 hours,
Jamie, how dare you call this content "small", It's HUGE, like seriously, its amazing and I can't wait to see what this fully turns into.
Who knew the Moon was actually an eye watching us all

• Thanks 3

GetRektKids    408
Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Zeklo said:

That's the generic silhouette. 

*FACEPALM* ZEKLO HE KNOWS THAT! He just want's Woodie to be next! He's just saying Woodie should be next!

Edit: Zeklo! How can you be confused.....  He saying that the "blank silhouette" should be woody  next!

Edited by GetRektKids
  • Confused 2

Flydo    150
2 minutes ago, JimmyJam said:

This is the best thing about this update! :D Bridges are a thing now! 20190516221508_1.thumb.jpg.5def67a935267118fe20617fba784a07.jpg20190516221505_1.thumb.jpg.b585d126ee6f76286a7c0e70473c5317.jpg

Nice use of boat

• Like 1

ADM    2,215

This is possibily the best thing i'll see for the week, maybe ever o_o

• Like 1

reverentsatyr    2,470

Why are there sad reactions to this thread?? I see nothing wrong with it, and no reason why anybody won't like it.

ItsaGamer05    158

So Wormwood counts as a “new character” so there’s 2 other new characters left, and Warly is a refresh, so all the other characters refresh will be after Warly (unless they refresh other shipwrecked/hamlet characters). 

I don’t want to sound picky, but give me Wilba!!!!!

• Like 2