Upcoming Content Beta and Roadmap Update

2 hours ago, Bigfoot said:

For future updates, we will look into the possibility of retrofitting the new content into existing DST worlds, as we did for the A New Reign updates.

PLEASE let this be the case. I've already accepted that my current world won't get the new stuff. Now you're saying there's a chance!? How dare you give me hope.

GUYS! WHAT IF.... SEEING AS WARLY IS A GOOD COOK. AND WORMWOOD IS A GOOD PLANTER..... THEY ARE CONFIRMED TO BE IN A SEASON 2 GORGE!!!

THINK ABOUT IT. ASLO HYPPPPPPPPPE

also how does someone have 2 flame portiats. i played both forges yet i dont have 2...

16 minutes ago, Zhuzha said:

Why is sanity icon different? Is it called "lunacy" now or something like that?

The indicator of sanity is changed by this indicator when we are on the lunar island.

Okay, when they said that there was going to be new content this year, I was just thinking one or two new biomes, maybe a boss, and some new simple enemies. But this freaking mind blowing and way too much to take in. More lore!

I never cared at all about having characters like Warly or Wormwood brought into DST, but I'm still excited.

The ships part sounds super fun, but I hope it doesn't make the game any more laggy than it already is.

2 hours ago, Bigfoot said:

What about console?
Since console does not have beta branch functionality, consoles will be getting Turn of Tides at the official launch in June.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

1 hour ago, Dynamix_Roxx said:

Does anyone know what “Enlightenment” is in game? 

As far as I can tell:

Spoiler

While on the island your sanity is replaced by a new meter. While sane off island you're basically insane on the island.

The effects are different for Lunacy, but everything is distorted and "Brightmares" spawn. The current little guys raise Lunacy & cause drowsiness. They're called "Gestalt".

@Bigfoot
Hi, I'm not sure how im able to ask this question without dying of excitement but I somehow am, What will happen to the Wormwood and Warly mods on the workshop? You let the wortox mods go since they didn't know anything about Wortox, But for Warly and Wormwood they've already been released on DS. Will those mods stay and not be able to update to resemble anything close to the new additions to Warly and Wormwood, Or will they be removed alltogether?

9 minutes ago, BellumOmnes said:

I got the 3 celestial altar parts, did anyone figured out what to do with them? I brought them to the mainland and I thought there could be an interaction with the Moon Altar but so far nothing.

1 minute ago, 1v0 said:

I found 3 idol parts but not sure what to do with them !
Maybe I need to transport them to moonbase and use them there ... ?!

Here:

Spoiler

Plug the base into a Celestial Fissure, and built it up from there

Archived