Upcoming Content Beta and Roadmap Update

1 hour ago, Bigfoot said:

What about console?
Since console does not have beta branch functionality, consoles will be getting Turn of Tides at the official launch in June.

Thanks for bringing us this information, the content is sensational, congratulations !!!!

1 hour ago, Bigfoot said:

Wormwood

In addition to new content, we are preparing for the arrival of the next new character. We’re happy to announce that Wormwood will soon enter the fray, fresh from his adventures in Don't Starve: Hamlet!

dst_wormwood.png

Wormwood is coming to Don’t Starve Together on June 6th, and will be priced similarly to Wortox. In addition, anyone who owns Don’t Starve: Hamlet will have access to Wormwood for free.

I hope he comes with a rose skin when he gets to DST. I'd buy that in a heartbeat.

Wait wait wait.

So we get some promising moon stuff. Moon theory may hold out.
We don't just get a silhouette—it's Wormwood? Epic
Warly is coming as well? Oh yes
This is the content light update? Ohhhh boy

Klei you guys are amazing.

1 hour ago, Imagionary said:

HOLY MOLY I'M SO EXCITED!!! 

Will we be able to expect Walani, Wilbur, and Woodlegs as well in upcoming updates?

I don't think so... Some of them must be exclusive to Shipwrecked :[ 

What about console?
Since console does not have beta branch functionality, consoles will be getting Turn of Tides at the official launch in June.

Thank you Klei! This is all we wanted to know. The new content looks amazing! I’m very excited.

8D1E49AC-7DC3-4F29-890A-00AD3DBC04C0.gif

Archived