Bigfoot

Upcoming Content Beta and Roadmap Update

Zeklo    15,992
3 hours ago, PkPatrick said:

Does anybody know if the update is available for console yet? I went to explore around, saw the new characters available, but didn't see anything new under the science machine, and no way to sail in the water.

This thread is outdated but the "console will update when Turn of Tides releases officially" still stands, I assume.

The problem is Turn of Tides has been delayed, and we haven't had word since. So console still has to wait for the finalized update.

• Thanks 1

Ezaroth    768
4 hours ago, PkPatrick said:

Does anybody know if the update is available for console yet? I went to explore around, saw the new characters available, but didn't see anything new under the science machine, and no way to sail in the water.

It's not released on PC either, the one you saw is on the beta server. The characters are separate updates from the sea update.

• Like 1

mirrormind    274

would be nice if these roadmap updates became the norm since they plan on sequentially refreshing characters and return of them adding content

right now this particular roadmap has completely run its course , all that's left is the brief mention that woodie's refresh is in early september