Bigfoot

Upcoming Content Beta and Roadmap Update

Axelocke    1,476
8 minutes ago, Alarsin said:

As much as I'm excited for all the new content, I'm sad we're getting lame Wormwood instead of awesome Wagstaff.

I believe Wormwood and Warly were chosen to promote Hamlet and Shipwrecked respectively, and since Wagstaff is base game I assume he'll be added much later if at all. (Interesting that they decided to have Wagstaff be the promo art for the Hamlet DLC.)

image.png.817e5127d8f1f4c2ffdb9c55ad50b79e.png

• Like 4

LucasFisher    1

could you make wormwood create livivng logs off of hunger instead of health, its hard to get health as him so it would just genrally be better

FreyaMaluk    4,293
2 hours ago, 4 Da LOLs said:

this really puts into question on how these "refreshes" will work

because they aren't part of DST beforehand meaning all single player DLC characters are up to that

tbh I don't think it's gonna be the case all DS characters are gonna be translated to DST. and even if that's the case we are very far from it cuz the current roadmap isn't gonna include them.

Axelocke    1,476

A quick question, why doesn't Wormwood's bramble husk nullify cactus picking? Would that be too broken? :confused:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 Da LOLs    1,705
17 minutes ago, Axelocke said:

A quick question, why doesn't Wormwood's bramble husk nullify cactus picking? Would that be too broken? :confused:

i wish that worked like that

• Like 3

FreyaMaluk    4,293
18 minutes ago, Axelocke said:

u can suggest it in a separate thread in the suggestion and feedback for hamlet section :wilson_smile:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

lifetheuniverse    1,783
On 5/22/2019 at 10:39 PM, Zeklo said:

I was hoping that this mysterious new goat character referenced in the strings would be a goat from the Gorge and do exactly this, but when you point it out it would make sense for them to do attach it to Warly-a chef character, since he's on his way.

I'd much prefer a playable Gorge goat to Warly but if the mechanics get in either way it's fine... I guess.

Big rip for the aesthetic though.

...by the way...
where was a goat mentioned

• Like 3