Upcoming Content Beta and Roadmap Update

Make Crabbit a pet in DST with Pebble Crab as a skin, yes?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

Edit:

These coming updates have so much potential. Optional raid areas / more difficult 'adventure zones' incorporated into the base game is a very good idea, especially if you have to get to them in a homemade boat that requires teamwork to keep seaworthy as you go farther!

someone was right about the moon.
cough cough Zeklo cough cough

1 hour ago, Lemonsnoot said:

What does the ‘alone’ setting do for your game?

sets the player count of the world to 1

14 hours ago, Bird Up said:

YES BOATS. This makes me wonder... Will the age old glitch where you can walk out of bounds onto the water just make you die now...? Since drowning will probably be a thing with boats included.

boy, i bet you had a surprise when first playing. xD

-

Hey, looky here.

The wooden pancakes stack.
if you spawn them that is

20190517103027_1.thumb.jpg.c59cfe6ad905b563d1dfbab2737f43d1.jpg

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is the closest we got to vertical movement in DS history, isn't it?

9 minutes ago, Namelessgamer said:

Wormwood isn’t free he is priced as like wortox.

Warly will be free.

i can read you know... its free for hamlet players, which im assuming is a large chunk of people

3 hours ago, Pies said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is the closest we got to vertical movement in DS history, isn't it?

If you don't count Beefalo and jumping animations, still no.

Ancient bug allows you to "climb" into the air, using walls and stuff, people began "abusing" it to make walls, and Minecraft-esque houses for a while now. Though, it was fairly odd.

It all worked, too, you could walked across them like flooring and whatnot.

DS/DST isn't actually a 2D game, which I'm not saying you wouldn't know. But it's here.

1 hour ago, -Variant said:

Ancient bug allows you to "climb" into the air, using walls and stuff, people began "abusing" it to make walls, and Minecraft-esque houses for a while now. Though, it was fairly odd.

It all worked, too, you could walked across them like flooring and whatnot.

DS/DST isn't actually a 2D game, which I'm not saying you wouldn't know. But it's here.

Excuse me, but can you tell me more?

I tried googling what you've said but I can't find any information.

Why Warly is not paid character just like Wormwood? In my opinion he should be only available for SW owners or for the Wormwood's price.

5 hours ago, delonariel said:

It's great to see updates to the game, but with this much content from single player being added to DST I really hope us single players can get somthing in return. Like skins.

This. When DST gets more free content, singleplayer DS just got abandoned and overpriced Hamlet. That is not ok.

4 hours ago, mathem99 said:

Am I the only one who likes Maybelle Dorothea Wheeler more than Wormwood or Wagstaff around here? I feel so lonely ;-;

I love her personality a lot.. But Wormwood offers a much more interesting gameplay 

Archived