Comparison between the basic game, SW and Hamlet on the "missing" contents

Pop Guy

6 hours ago, FeNniX said:

Saying devs only released 3 characters during Hamlet is unfair to them.

Well I never said he wasn't released during Hamlet.
Simply the fact he isn't from Hamlet, as in it's not required to have him.

Hell, Klei made 5 characters during Hamlet.

1 hour ago, -Variant said:

Well I never said he wasn't released during Hamlet.
Simply the fact he isn't from Hamlet, as in it's not required to have him.

Hell, Klei made 5 characters during Hamlet.

True, you never said that, but original thread creator mentioned fact that Wagstaff is not part of the Hamlet to underline Hamlet's inferiority. While I agree with TS in most points, I think Hamlet is the best dlc ever released character-wise.

It's really quite ridiculous that now, that the devs have come out with a new concept for the DS series, with lots of new ways to achieve the old aims, the eternal whiners scream "but where is the analogue of this, and where is the analogue of that".

I think Hamlet is an amazingly polished and creative DLC, the new characters are unique in their play styles and well balanced, the game play is quite challenging, and the new possibilities for mega bases are amazing.

"Oh, but I want my seasonal bosses. And I want my chester transformations. Aaand I want treeguards. Aaaand I want 4 characters, because shipwrecked also had 4 characters. Shame on your Klei for making Wagstaff available for all the DS users for free. Aaaaaaand...". So sad.

5 hours ago, Majestix said:

It's really quite ridiculous that now, that the devs have come out with a new concept for the DS series, with lots of new ways to achieve the old aims, the eternal whiners scream "but where is the analogue of this, and where is the analogue of that".

I think Hamlet is an amazingly polished and creative DLC, the new characters are unique in their play styles and well balanced, the game play is quite challenging, and the new possibilities for mega bases are amazing.

"Oh, but I want my seasonal bosses. And I want my chester transformations. Aaand I want treeguards. Aaaand I want 4 characters, because shipwrecked also had 4 characters. Shame on your Klei for making Wagstaff available for all the DS users for free. Aaaaaaand...". So sad.

Actually DS community is not salty and complaining without a reason. We are complaining, yes, but we say what bothers us and what should be changed. Your opinion tells that we are crying about almost everything, when the truth is quite different.

50 minutes ago, inferjus4 said:

Actually DS community is not salty and complaining without a reason. We are complaining, yes, but we say what bothers us and what should be changed. Your opinion tells that we are crying about almost everything, when the truth is quite different.

All the examples I listed at the end of my post are complaints that I have read on these forums; and I happen to think that all of them are silly and show lack of appreciation for a very well made DLC. Frankly, I have not seen any other gaming community that has been so unappreciative of such a generous and high quality developer.

Archived