Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

cannonball 594

World jumping

Recommended Posts

SandvichSpy    334

I'm so bummed out since I refrained from playing Hamlet in my main world because I was waiting for them to add world jumping.

No world jumping means we can get stuck with bad world generation and we're completely screwed if we let any creature go extinct, it's also impossible to farm for non-renewable resources such as turf, nettle vines, etc.

We really need a form of world jumping added to Hamlet as soon as possible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheOnlyGuyEver    959
1 minute ago, SandvichSpy said:

I'm so bummed out since I refrained from playing Hamlet in my main world because I was waiting for them to add world jumping.

No world jumping means we can get stuck with bad world generation and we're completely screwed if we let any creature go extinct, it's also impossible to farm for non-renewable resources such as turf, nettle vines, etc.

We really need a form of world jumping added to Hamlet as soon as possible.

Same. I'm really hesitant to merge with Hamlet until they add a Teleportato. Though at this rate we might end up waiting another year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
oCrapaCreeper    3,084

I don’t really want to play Hamlet in my main world at all until it gets added, it’s really that big of an issue. You are either are the mercy of world gen or run out of resources eventually, neither of which you can do anything about right now if you merge.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KilliasK    94

PSA, you can console command a teleportato and it works as it normally does.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alexias    715
16 hours ago, KilliasK said:

PSA, you can console command a teleportato and it works as it normally does.

Really what is the command?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
QuartzBeam    311
4 hours ago, Namelessgamer said:

Really what is the command?

c_spawn("teleportato_base") for the, well, base of the teleportato. Just type "teleportato" in and the auto-fill function will show you the prefabs for the teleportato itself and for the Things.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bluegeist    1,150

As of this comment, the devs confirmed on the dev stream the teleportato will be added in an upcoming update!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alexias    715
1 hour ago, QuartzBeam said:

c_spawn("teleportato_base") for the, well, base of the teleportato. Just type "teleportato" in and the auto-fill function will show you the prefabs for the teleportato itself and for the Things.

Tried this everything turned black, had to kill the game.

17 minutes ago, Bluegeist said:

As of this comment, the devs confirmed on the dev stream the teleportato will be added in an upcoming update!

Oh nice to hear

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites