World jumping

cannonball 594

I'm so bummed out since I refrained from playing Hamlet in my main world because I was waiting for them to add world jumping.

No world jumping means we can get stuck with bad world generation and we're completely screwed if we let any creature go extinct, it's also impossible to farm for non-renewable resources such as turf, nettle vines, etc.

We really need a form of world jumping added to Hamlet as soon as possible.

1 minute ago, SandvichSpy said:

I'm so bummed out since I refrained from playing Hamlet in my main world because I was waiting for them to add world jumping.

No world jumping means we can get stuck with bad world generation and we're completely screwed if we let any creature go extinct, it's also impossible to farm for non-renewable resources such as turf, nettle vines, etc.

We really need a form of world jumping added to Hamlet as soon as possible.

Same. I'm really hesitant to merge with Hamlet until they add a Teleportato. Though at this rate we might end up waiting another year.

I don’t really want to play Hamlet in my main world at all until it gets added, it’s really that big of an issue. You are either are the mercy of world gen or run out of resources eventually, neither of which you can do anything about right now if you merge.

4 hours ago, Namelessgamer said:

Really what is the command?

c_spawn("teleportato_base") for the, well, base of the teleportato. Just type "teleportato" in and the auto-fill function will show you the prefabs for the teleportato itself and for the Things.

1 hour ago, QuartzBeam said:

c_spawn("teleportato_base") for the, well, base of the teleportato. Just type "teleportato" in and the auto-fill function will show you the prefabs for the teleportato itself and for the Things.

Tried this everything turned black, had to kill the game.

17 minutes ago, Bluegeist said:

As of this comment, the devs confirmed on the dev stream the teleportato will be added in an upcoming update!

Oh nice to hear

Archived