Jason

[Game Update] - 333702

woodchip    80

Yes, everything is gone...

Does this mean I can opt out of the beta, and have all the new content? Or should I wait until later in the day?

Cline    26

man its so weird seeing ppl from discord on sites like these

Parusoid    348
2 minutes ago, woodchip said:

Why would we need to wait? It's out of early access which means no more content, aside from maybe an update or two far off in the future like what happened with Shipwrecked. A lot of new things were added for us to play around with, personally I'm satisfied. Thank you Klei! 

Lets hope for that. I just have the feeling like something is missing, since a lot of stuff has been datamined, but not introduced to the game, yet

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

woodchip    80
Just now, Parusoid said:

Lets hope for that. I just have the feeling like something is missing, since a lot of stuff has been datamined, but not introduced to the game, yet

That's true, I remember seeing a lightning bottle something, a firework rocket to stave off hay fever, and a cute plant creature. Although that could all be cut content, it's not like we haven't seen a lot of that over the course of development. With the addition of boss drops, the changes to wheeler and the bramble bulb for lush season, I think the devs delivered. Although, you are right about not much added for seasonal content.

• Like 3

woodchip    80
Just now, mathem99 said:

So... no world hoping for Hamlet? That's a little bit disappointing.

What do you mean? We can't regenerate the world with the other two DLC's? I though that's how that works...

2 minutes ago, JosePapp said:

Ei, o desempenho é melhor agora?

No, they just took the name early access basically 

mathem99    1,585
8 minutes ago, woodchip said:

What do you mean? We can't regenerate the world with the other two DLC's? I though that's how that works...

https://dontstarve.fandom.com/wiki/Wooden_Thing

Check above for more details.

Once you find the Wooden Thing in your world (It exists in both Vanilla/RoG and Shipwrecked) and you collect all of the four things you can assemble the machine and it'll destroy your current world regenerate a new one while keeping all of your progress and you'll also be able to change character.

• Like 2

Parusoid    348
2 minutes ago, mathem99 said:

https://dontstarve.fandom.com/wiki/Wooden_Thing

Check above for more details.

Once you find the Wooden Thing in your world (It exists in both Vanilla/RoG and Shipwrecked) and you collect all of the four things you can assemble the machine and it'll destroy your current world regenerate a new one while keeping all of your progress and you'll also be able to change character.

Good point, i thought you were talking about seaworthy and skyworthy, and i forgot about the teleportato things.

• Like 1