[Game Update] - 333702

Jason

For a little fan to this game.This is my experience for playing this game so far. In first time I saw the new DLC for DS. I am really orgasm. Waiting this for a long time until June or July in 2018.However, the schedule is a bit tight. So Hamlet was delayed and prepared to release on December 2018. That is okay. This time they release the beta on October not December. I am so glad to see it. Though I didn't get the beta qualification. Finally, they officially release the game. When I played it first time.I couldn't even survive for 10 days. I still happy for enjoy the process in playing Hamlet DLC. I still remember when I have a house in Hamlet DLC. The joy is ineffable. But the things changes. The bugs couldn't removed, especially the calendar.I thought things changed from that time. The stuff didn't become more attractive, but bugs become more hateful. I thought there are many things can be added into Hamlet. Every time I saw the new stuff I always hope this can be added in game. It is a good idea. Sadly, it didn't happen. Hamlet want to combine ROG and SW. I can feel it. But the result seems to be a little far from it. However, I still love Hamlet in don't starve with a bit upset.

Thanks you for watching a experience from a little fan about Hamlet.

• Like 1

Why is there no teleportato? And thought you were going to add some end game content that feel kind of like adventure mode to build on lore, but we got nothing. You just announce that it out of early access and that is that :(

• Like 3

There is will not be any REAL updates and the game was not what I waited for. It's buggy, It's laggy and It's booring. Goodbye hamlet, you just was a good dream... Refusing time.
(If game gets better I will buy it again.)

image.png

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

17 hours ago, SkylordElberich said:

Welp, this was... an experience. See you all when they pull a 'Home Sea Home'. Y'know, if that even comes to pass.

But in all seriousness, while Hamlet defo needs some work to justify the price, the stuff that is there's pretty good. Especially the town building stuff. And merged crafting.

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, SkylordElberich said:

But in all seriousness, while Hamlet defo needs some work to justify the price, the stuff that is there's pretty good. Especially the town building stuff. And merged crafting.

Yes, but unfortunately it is one of few good things that were made in Hamlet. This whole DLC is overall just boring, there is not much to do. Hamlet needs just more stuff, because everything we have is mostly an illusion of content.

• Like 3

The world of Hamlet is simply poorly optimized, does not have the content promised and postponed the update to launch poorly optimized, only removed the name "Early Access". 

I followed this game from beta and see the disinterest of Klei by the game launching DLC missing content and poorly optimized because it is in a hurry to launch update for DST, sorry but for me this is an offense to those who paid "more expensive for more content"

If the game was just planning for the singleplayer I understand but this idea of launching separate multiplayer was the worst thing they did. Besides other games like hot lava and Griftlands that are dead practically, all this to pay attention to DST content. 

I will not buy anything else in early access, not klei. 

About updating the game as Home sweet Home, is it going to launch update in a century to get it out of early access? Just to sell? Are selling the game in early access that's what you can see.

Excuse me but this DLC was announced at 2017 and from there to here only that? Make us wait for that.

• Like 6

6 hours ago, DoktorEnd said:

It's heat vision. It's not renewable, it's not to easy to make and It's just added bc of he can't wear miner hat

the heat vision is renewable its literally two torches a cut stone and glasses

if you want to get your best bang per buck then just use the torches up a little to get even more light

plus they last along time

6 hours ago, DoktorEnd said:

-And laser thing is so bad to use. I used it on winter and deerclops turned crazy. He burned all of my trees. After that that super ultra mega crazy lazers make all thing burn. Fire is not a good thing to play but I realized ice lazers would be great.

it could also be used as a side-grade to normal goggles because they only use durability when fired

1 minute ago, 4 Da LOLs said:

the heat vision is renewable its literally two torches a cut stone and glasses

if you want to get your best bang per buck then just use the torches up a little to get even more light

plus they last along time

it could also be used as a side-grade to normal goggles because they only use durability when fired

You just give advises, don't make character better. You can live in the desert if you have water but this not make desert good place to living.

Just now, DoktorEnd said:

You just give advises, don't make character better. You can live in the desert if you have water but this not make desert good place to living.

this is Don't starve we are talking about 90% of the game is just working out how to do things and gathering resources to survive it

this argument has no ground

• Like 2

1 minute ago, 4 Da LOLs said:

this is Don't starve we are talking about 90% of the game is just working out how to do things and gathering resources to survive it

this argument has no ground

Yeah, but I don't think you read things we writed before. I didn't say that thing randomly. And also all negatives have pozitives. He have almost uselles portal and dangerous lazer but I'm saying it again, I didn't said it randomly, we were discussing.

7 hours ago, DoktorEnd said:

-It's wormholes everywhere and they are pretty transportation way with only 15 sanity. ALSO you should go near to which teleport you want and with that It's getting cancer after 2 teleport system.

by that idea lets get rid of the telocater staff it can just be replaced by a wormhole

not all wormholes are worth it with the umbrella you can make sure all teleports are useful

The negative and pozitive skills are near themself. He don't like other character bc he is harder to play. Especially first times in the game...

Wormwood Wes Maxwell and Winona

The wood chopping is good but planting trees without cheaty mods like egg_plant take more time than chopping trees :| Also the range is short.

literally plants trees the same speed as all others this just flat out doesn't make sense it just cuts out the chopping part

and even though the range is short you can still make more they are fairly cheap and even one can lend you surpluses of wood

He is playable but basic.

that's just flat out untrue he limits the head slot and makes automation machines

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, 4 Da LOLs said:

by that idea lets get rid of the telocater staff it can just be replaced by a wormhole

not all wormholes are worth it with the umbrella you can make sure all teleports are useful

Wormwood Wes Maxwell and Winona

literally plants trees the same speed as all others this just flat out doesn't make sense it just cuts out the chopping part

and even though the range is short you can still make more they are fairly cheap and even one can lend you surpluses of wood

that's just flat out untrue he limits the head slot and makes automation machines

Firstly I don't say "HE IS PIECE OF SH*T AND HE SHOULD BE REMOVED", I say, it's pretty basic.

Wendy have a abigail which character never can get it. Abigail is perfect for harvesting spiders. She have good sanity and her sanity is nearly immune to darkness (The darkness is first reason about losing sanity).

Wormwood is bad. If you would read the "ALL OF TEXT" like I said one billion times before, you would see it's not about Wagstaff. It's about everything also I think the wagstaff is best character added in hamlet.

Wes is challange character and I think you wrote it "by mistake".

Winona is together character and if you play with your friend you can gain items food easily. You can gain items in singleplayer too. She is more TECHNO than the wagstaff and she have ultra beatifull drawing. I can feel a femminist powerfull worker woman.

And you say "Maxwell"... Are you kidding me? He can eat everything, he have normal fight power, he can sleep and he had not a curse. Yes his health is low but he have ultra brain. If he have not codex, i would choose him again because sanity gaining is great perk! After that the codex umbra let you farming stones, woods, foods, goods and everything you can realize. He is perfect character If you know his style.

And I see you say one thing. The woods. I hate woodie but even woodie is better character. Yes he turn to an creature but you can solve that problem easily but the eye problem is not basic problem. You says, He can create machineSSS. Yeah, the only machine he can create is wood breaking hammer thing. The other ones are uselles.

>ULTRA BİG BOY CRAZY HEAT VISSION:
-Can't refil or fix
-Have short durabilty
-Not so cheap
>Stupid basic miner hat thing
-Can refill with bugs or bulb plant
-Can be crafted easily
-With mine farming or bugnet you can carry your fuel.

If you read your writes correctly you can see it, you say "wood" everytime because is not a scientist. He is a lumberjack. The only thing he can do is easy wood. Yeah wood... So what? Woodie do that too without blind eyes or stomach problem. 

25 minutes ago, DoktorEnd said:

Firstly I don't say "HE IS PIECE OF SH*T AND HE SHOULD BE REMOVED", I say, it's pretty basic.

well i didn't say that you said that you said that he is bland i say my opinion too

Wes is challange character and I think you wrote it "by mistake".

I thought what that said was his a challenge character so people don't like them about Wagstaff i gave you an example

if you meant to say other than please rewrite it

also its not my "mistake" i don't even know what your referencing

And I see you say one thing. The woods. I hate woodie but even woodie is better character. Yes he turn to an creature but you can solve that problem easily but the eye problem is not basic problem. You says, He can create machineSSS. Yeah, the only machine he can create is wood breaking hammer thing. The other ones are uselles.

ok that's again just flat out untrue Wagstaff can automate it and spend valuable time else where Woodie has to do it himself and deal with a worse downside than vision

plus its not only the thumper

>ULTRA BİG BOY CRAZY HEAT VISSION:
-Can't refil or fix
-Have short durabilty
-Not so cheap
>Stupid basic miner hat thing
-Can refill with bugs or bulb plant
-Can be crafted easily
-With mine farming or bugnet you can carry your fuel.

fireflies are a million times more annoying to get than 3 stone and two torches and they allow you to see your whole screen and again they last 16 minutes without end that's more than your headlamp

Wormwood is bad. If you would read the "ALL OF TEXT" like I said one billion times before, you would see it's not about Wagstaff. It's about everything also I think the wagstaff is best character added in hamlet.

Wormwood is a cohesive well rounded blend bit on the tough side but yes good

Winona is together character and if you play with your friend you can gain items food easily. You can gain items in singleplayer too. She is more TECHNO than the wagstaff and she have ultra beatifull drawing. I can feel a femminist powerfull worker woman.

shes bland to play as her perks only really shine when boss killing

If you read your writes correctly you can see it, you say "wood" everytime because is not a scientist. He is a lumberjack. The only thing he can do is easy wood. Yeah wood... So what? Woodie do that too without blind eyes or stomach problem. 

well there's more to him than wood

you can use the visor as upgraded football helmet

the telobrella can be good for making repeated trips along the world

and the heat hat is good for spelunking

the beaver is pointless and wastes time to be in since it skips a day when you finish

you were just being aggressive to the wood aspect

Edited by 4 Da LOLs
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Hatano Eichero said:

What are the misc changes? Did they change the whole thing with the aporkalypse starting if you have never been to Hamlet?

No, that still happens.

We've got everything we've got.

Only Apork change we got was it only lasting 20 days each time after the first time.
First is still forever.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, 4 Da LOLs said:

well i didn't say that you said that you said that he is bland i say my opinion too

I thought what that said was his a challenge character so people don't like them about Wagstaff i gave you an example

if you meant to say other than please rewrite it

also its not my "mistake" i don't even know what your referencing

ok that's again just flat out untrue Wagstaff can automate it and spend valuable time else where Woodie has to do it himself and deal with a worse downside than vision

plus its not only the thumper

fireflies are a million times more annoying to get than 3 stone and two torches and they allow you to see your whole screen and again they last 16 minutes without end that's more than your headlamp

Wormwood is a cohesive well rounded blend bit on the tough side but yes good

shes bland to play as her perks only really shine when boss killing

well there's more to him than wood

you can use the visor as upgraded football helmet

the telobrella can be good for making repeated trips along the world

and the heat hat is good for spelunking

the beaver is pointless and wastes time to be in since it skips a day when you finish

you were just being aggressive to the wood aspect

You know, nevermind. I just want to told you the hamlet dlc is not even a real dlc. There is two mod that one of them you can go to sky city and the other one is the you can go underwater and they are great. They are not even offical. The hamlet is not a "DLC" as the cave updates. Yes yes yes. I understand to play wagstaff if it fit on your style. But her drawing is bad, her perks are basic. The night vision or teleport system don't add new mechanic to game. He just can craft items "Cheaper". There is night vision that you can make it from mole and I think it's more and more effective. There is a chep teleporter without sanity losing. I will not say anything about the wood broke machine because it's really creative. Yeah, it's hard to plant tons of plants but yeah, it's not super uselles. But when we look at all picture of "Waggstaf", we just saw a basic character. He is a scientsit but only thing he can craft it glasses. And the glasses are not different from other things. You can't craft or do better than wickerbottom book because it's her skill. You can't make maxwell minnions. But you can craft better night vision, you can craft better armors, you can craft firedarts. Only problem is not Waggstaf. I talked about it because you asked about it. Hamlet is not a "Completed" game. It's have bugs and lags. There is season boss. After a time, you just live easy and all of challanges dying. They could add random puzzles for founding treasures, they could add sewer, they could add a real city. Clothed pigs are not smart. Yes they bought things from us but they are uselles and the city is only for trading. The game tried to be life simulator but they sh*tted out

45 minutes ago, DoktorEnd said:

ut her drawing is bad

subjective...

her perks are basic

not really kinda more useful than Winona in a general sense also how is the need to wear glasses basic thats unique and interesting that changes what you wear on your head?

The night vision or teleport system don't add new mechanic to game

the catapults are just houndius shootius and the lamps can just be replaced with fire

Hamlet is not a "Completed" game. It's have bugs and lags.

never said anything about the DLC i was just talking Wagstaff i kinda agree with you there

He just can craft items "Cheaper"

again same with WInona

picture of "Waggstaf", we just saw a basic character. He is a scientsit but only thing he can craft it glasses

he has the best derp eyes ever he is perfect

You can't craft or do better than wickerbottom book because it's her skill. You can't make maxwell minnions. But you can craft better night vision, you can craft better armors,

that shows how broken those characters are that isn't balance

They could add random puzzles for founding treasures, they could add sewer, they could add a real city. Clothed pigs are not smart. Yes they bought things from us but they are uselles and the city is only for trading. The game tried to be life simulator but they sh*tted out

again kinda agree needed more tuning

Edited by 4 Da LOLs

8 hours ago, Dexter Khaver said:

I followed this game from beta and see the disinterest of Klei by the game launching DLC missing content and poorly optimized because it is in a hurry to launch update for DST, sorry but for me this is an offense to those who paid "more expensive for more content"

This is in no way related to DST. DS and DST are handled by entirely separate teams of devs, and one game's development does not affect the other.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Namelessgamer said:

WX still poisoned by tuber, is this a bug or intended? because it was reported many time before.

He is in theory immune to poison, so that is probably a bug. There are plenty of them, so I am not suprised some of them still are not fixed.

• Like 1