Can't disable the Aporcalypse Calender in the World Settings?

Okay, so usually I am not someone to mess with the world settings as I like to enjoy the game as it was intended. 

However, with the current syncing of the seasons upon world hopping I absolutely cannot believe that it is intended to start with an aporcalypse if you started in RoG or SW and went to Hamlet for the first time after day 61. 

I mean sure, in my head it seems possible to maybe be able to rush to the Calender upon entering the world if you prepare well for it. I for one started in the SW so I could craft a particulate purifier to enter the gas jungle right away. But still, I imagine navigating the Hamlet ruins with an aporcalypse as terribly stressful so I would like to avoid it entirely. 

I have around 2000 hours playtime, but I was never particularly interested in defeating the "endgame" bosses like fuelweaver or in this case the ancient herald as the rewards kind of become pointless once you defeated the boss anyway. 

So what's the deal here? Is it inteded for the Aporcalypse to start right away if you start in RoG or SW and world hop after day 61? It just seems so incredibly stupid to me.

1 hour ago, Namelessgamer said:

Yeah this was a problem since they introduce aporklypse

You can use this command to reset the timer:

GetAporkalypse().begin_date = GetClock():GetTotalTime()+28800

What exactly does that command do?

Aporkalypse is not a Season but an event that triggers on the tick of a clock, Klei should just add an option for it like Seasons in World Gen Options and options for Ancient Herald as well like other bosses so players can have a variable Aporkalypse.

29 minutes ago, G-Forces said:

What exactly does that command do?

It reset the timer to what it like in Day 1

Next aporkalypse will start after 28800 sec (60 days) just like If you started in day 1.

Archived