JanH

[Game Update] - 148

9 minutes ago, JanH said:

- Unlocked Kingly, Queenly, and Pawn Figure Sketches will now be properly included in Tumbleweed drop tables.

Yes.

Rogueagent01    110

I wish use would put the ability to turn events on and off into the game. It sucks having the shrines and other event items locked away as if there loyalty skins. The other reason i would like to see this is when the QoL update drops were going to lose all those shrines & items anyway. I just don't see the logic in doing all that work for the events just to have them collect dust and never be seen again simply because someone starts a new server.

I really hope i'm not the only one that thinks this way.

• Like 1

Rachel949    21
Posted (edited)
On 5/14/2019 at 11:46 PM, Rogueagent01 said:

I wish use would put the ability to turn events on and off into the game. It sucks having the shrines and other event items locked away as if there loyalty skins. The other reason i would like to see this is when the QoL update drops were going to lose all those shrines & items anyway. I just don't see the logic in doing all that work for the events just to have them collect dust and never be seen again simply because someone starts a new server.

I really hope i'm not the only one that thinks this way.

I think having the gobbler, varg, and pig shrines as a loyalty items is a greater idea.  Especially with the quality of life updates requiring new servers.

It would be like the telltale heart.  Each year the person received the telltale heart at the same time the shrine is available.  So in my opinion, if you have the heart, you can get the shrine.

Edited by Rachel949
  • Like 1