Scrubsberry

[Poll] What do you die to the most?

What Do You Die To The Most?  

120 members have voted

1. 1. Pick One

• Starvation
    • Insanity
    • Groups of Mobs (Hound/Caveworm Attacks)
    • Giants/Bosses
    • Darkness
    • Ruins Mobs (Damaged Clockworks, Splunkmonkeys, Slurpers)
    • Caves Mobs (Bunnymen, Slurtles, Rock Lobsters)
    • Swamp Mobs (Spiders, Tentacles, Merms)
    • Treeguards
    • Misc Mobs (Voltgoats, Beefaloo, Bees)
    • Traps
    • Other (Specify in Comments)

CaptainChaotica    3,954

Other.  My thing says "Often killed by:  Freezing".  Come to think of it, where is "environmental damage" on the poll, at all?  Cold, overheating, lightning...(and poison in both Shipwrecked and Hamlet, also flies, sickness...  Of course, those both aren't Don't Starve TOGETHER.)  Funny thing is, I think possibly I die of exposure in the SPRING more than I die of freezing in the actual winter; simply because you don't expect it as much.  I know better.  I take umbrellas with me, and fire materials.  And EXTRA fire materials because of all the god.  damned.  rain.  And I STILL freeze to death from hyperhydration on a chilly afternoon!

I also remember being hit by lightning THREE TIMES IN ONE NIGHT, and I think I may have been taken out by a meteor once?  I think the message here is that the SKY just doesn't like me.  : P

My other answer, if I could've done two, would be just:  mobs.  Mobs of mobs.  If the climate itself doesn't get me it's usually getting swarmed by hounds, spiders or frogs.  Sigh.

...Notorious

• Thanks 1

BeeClops    39

i'm really not sure what the most common thing is, it is deffinately between ruins chaos, like beaks+monkeys, weaver/toadstool or my bunnyfarm. Also sometimes i freeze during my first ruins run when i don't have the star caller yet and i realize to late that i got no fire and i'm soakin wet.

CrimXane    171

1- doing something stupid like picking up meat by accident

2- L A G ( on my own hosted server. ) 

BellumOmnes    28

Bunnies or Nightmare creatures that spawn during a fight. I've rerolled so many times because I forgot, I have meat on me, and walk into the Bunny pen only to be destroyed instantly.

Mooagain    916

Another thing I die to a lot it sacrificing myself to save my friends that have no idea how to play this game.

Mattyington    297

Random small items falling on my head due to pure panicking stupidity (Trying to use telelocator staff on caves..)

Death by rocks.png

GetNerfedOn    1,386

Funny, for a game called "Don't Starve", its' playerbase seems to rarely die of starvation.

• Haha 4

Kaisen_    101

My morgue is filled with death by shenanigans.

Yeah it’s safe to say I mess around a lot.

GetRektKids    124

The only ones I really doe to are ruins enemies, and most of of all darkness XD It's mostly because I'm just messing around and not paying attention XD, but ruins enemies..... Well they just absolutely butt pummel me and rip off my earlobes

:D

__IvoCZE__    3,794
4 hours ago, BeeClops said:

How do you die by shenanigans?

be killed by something that is unknown, such as a deadly bat bite on the frame where you enter the caves.

that way the killer is not remembered and the display message says shenaginans.

same goes when you ressurect via console since the ressurector is unknown.

• Thanks 1