Why is Charlie hunting for Wilba?

1 hour ago, SouthTom said:

Charlie is the one sitting in the Throne during Hamlet? Shouldn’t it be someone else?

Um... What are you talking about?
Nevermind, you probably think about timeline. I think that Maxwell is still in charge when survivors are in RoG, SW and Hamlet worlds.

58 minutes ago, SouthTom said:

Charlie is the one sitting in the Throne during Hamlet? Shouldn’t it be someone else?

That makes sense, because if she is stuck on the throne, how is she able to come kill in the dark?  Thoughts?  

3 minutes ago, ucw said:

That makes sense, because if she is stuck on the throne, how is she able to come kill in the dark?  Thoughts?  

Well, isn't Charlie also in DST? She is still killing in the dark even after she came to the throne. Maybe she can be in multitple places at the same time as long as it is covered in darkness.

2 hours ago, inferjus4 said:

Well, isn't Charlie also in DST? She is still killing in the dark even after she came to the throne. Maybe she can be in multitple places at the same time as long as it is covered in darkness.

She is not stuck on the throne, infact she willingly took it over after depositing Wilson from it after wilson freed Maxwell,

She is now free to rule the constant and do stuff as she wants as the Shadows give her the power to do so.

on a side note, Maxwell was also free like Charlier and ruled the Constant as well, but when he found out about the Shadows using him like a Puppet king, he tried to beat them but they captured him and bound him to the Nightmare Throne from which he was forcefully made to serve as a Puppet King until Wilson rescued him, but the Shadow instead replaced Wilson with him on the Nightmare Throne until Charlie came, took over and pretty much didn't need the Nightmare Throne as she was willing to Rule the Constant like the Shadows wanted.

(p.s we still don't know who rules the worlds of DLCs Shipwrecked and Hamlet as it remains unconfirmed since SW came out)

3 minutes ago, MWY said:

took over and pretty much didn't need the Nightmare Throne as she was willing to Rule the Constant like the Shadows wanted.

you gave me a headcanon; Warbucks would use the Throne for evil purposes like the shadows want.

21 minutes ago, MWY said:

(p.s we still don't know who rules the worlds of DLCs Shipwrecked and Hamlet as it remains unconfirmed since SW came out)

Maxwell must have had some influence over Shipwrecked since we can find teleportatos there. 

I feel like Charlie isn’t on the Throne until DST since we can’t find roses. 

Spoiler

I bet it’s Maxameleon, camouflaged in the shadows, watching, learning. The Master behind the scenes. :p

Talk about a twist!

Archived