Iron Hulk Lore...

1 hour ago, axxel said:

Second, look at the Hamlet title screen. It COULD be a hand but it has many branches.

1 hour ago, TheOnlyGuyEver said:

Is the title screen art your only piece of evidence? I admit it does look like a stringy tree, but I charge it could also be a teetering boulder.

You mean this?

image.thumb.png.c737573a7d4b9c81bdeb339a654c5ddc.png

You know this is supposed to represent the cave system, right? 

Like, the Mant hills and how they all connect. 

Same thing happened with Shipwrecked, the tentacles were supposed to represent the ocean/what's below side of things.

(Also, the reason I can see more of the title is due to a bug. I don't think other people can see as much of this as I can, but prove me wrong.)

10 hours ago, TheOnlyGuyEver said:

I.e. not a tree. Whether it is a pointed mountain or a flat plateau is irrelevant, my point is that Hamlet takes place on top of a mountain, regardless of exact topography. The world generation loading screen for Hamlet literally says "GENERATING PLATEAU"

Is the title screen art your only piece of evidence? I admit it does look like a stringy tree, but I charge it could also be a teetering boulder.

See, I didn't mean it as proof. It's hinted in the title screen that a tree could carry the plateaus. Because of the clouds we cannot confirm it. You even showed a piece of the trailer to counter my evidence and I said it's a higher plateau to me. I'd say it's the typical Gameplay and Story Segregation situation. 

@-Variant Yes this is what I meant but there should a single landmass which has multiple plateaus on the treetop. Here, I made a crude paint image how I see the connection between temples.

Hamlet.png

22 hours ago, -Variant said:

You mean this?

image.thumb.png.c737573a7d4b9c81bdeb339a654c5ddc.png

You know this is supposed to represent the cave system, right? 

Like, the Mant hills and how they all connect. 

Same thing happened with Shipwrecked, the tentacles were supposed to represent the ocean/what's below side of things.

(Also, the reason I can see more of the title is due to a bug. I don't think other people can see as much of this as I can, but prove me wrong.)

It looks more like roots to me. It would make sense since we do have the Root Trunk that corroborate this theory. Hamlet could be supported by a big root system from a big tree in that scenario.

Archived