Got super lucky in my Roc Island gen...

8 hours ago, Marquillotuca89 said:

I had a tallbird piece one time. :(

I hate it when that happens.  Although, if were a more skilled player I would likely use it to my advantage...

7 hours ago, ucw said:

I hate it when that happens.  Although, if were a more skilled player I would likely use it to my advantage...

Tall bird piece is worse then both Hound and Spider pieces cause those stupid birds always target you no matter what...

18 hours ago, MWY said:

Tall bird piece is worse then both Hound and Spider pieces cause those stupid birds always target you no matter what...

The tallfort is one of my favorite set-peices, it always make me happy to see one in my world.

Just now, G-Forces said:

The tallfort is one of my favorite set-peices, it always make me happy to see one in my world.

seeing any of these set pieces will bring a smile to your face no matter what (Tentacle Reed trap set piece being the most awesome one),
but using them to your advantage is quite a different story with only Spider set piece being the easiest to handle.

58 minutes ago, MWY said:

seeing any of these set pieces will bring a smile to your face no matter what (Tentacle Reed trap set piece being the most awesome one),
but using them to your advantage is quite a different story with only Spider set piece being the easiest to handle.

I have a Guardian Pig setpiece in my RoG world right now! The first time I've ever seen one, super duper cool. It's the setpiece with the one Guardian Pig surrounded by like 20 Berry Bushes.

55 minutes ago, TheOnlyGuyEver said:

I have a Guardian Pig setpiece in my RoG world right now! The first time I've ever seen one, super duper cool. It's the setpiece with the one Guardian Pig surrounded by like 20 Berry Bushes.

I do love that one.  Check back periodically, because the guardian pig is not always there.  

1 hour ago, TheOnlyGuyEver said:

I had one recently with Grass instead of berry bushes, Klei has increased the amount of Set pieces that spawn per world compared to before where setting them to a lot didn't spawn much either.

On 5/9/2019 at 1:39 PM, MWY said:

You know of any special farms that can be set up with them?

Kill the pigs, dig up any crops and then build walls around each torch. When the pigs respawn, they will keep the torches lit but the walls will prevent them from attacking you. It’s infinite light, but you have to clear out on full moon or the werepigs will destroy the walls. With lampposts this is no longer a big deal, but it’s still pretty cool in DST, which has no infinite light source without mods. Four pig torches can light a good-sized base. They would sometimes smack visitors who got to close to the walls, though.

1 hour ago, Rellimarual said:

Kill the pigs, dig up any crops and then build walls around each torch. When the pigs respawn, they will keep the torches lit but the walls will prevent them from attacking you. It’s infinite light, but you have to clear out on full moon or the werepigs will destroy the walls. With lampposts this is no longer a big deal, but it’s still pretty cool in DST, which has no infinite light source without mods. Four pig torches can light a good-sized base. They would sometimes smack visitors who got to close to the walls, though.

I knew about this, but it's only one Pig Torch. One torch surrounded by bushes.

Archived