Game crashing?

Yeah games are crashing like crazy. Been on an Klei Official one that basically - for last 3 in-game days - rolled back 1 day.. each day. Really no point atm in playing on them. Some people say Bernie is causing that... who knows.

11 minutes ago, CarlZalph said:

Are these lua-based runtime exceptions with a stack trace, or process crashes that terminate everything without warning?

it just says "youre disconnected from the server" and when we join back the server is rolled back to the last savepoint.

now i cant join any server anymore. it says token error

10 minutes ago, Terra M Welch said:

It would help klei alot if one could post a crash log, I'll join in on the ol crash log hunt.

where can i find my crashlog? im crashing like evry 5mins

8 minutes ago, BeliarBAD said:

it just says "youre disconnected from the server" and when we join back the server is rolled back to the last savepoint.

where can i find my crashlog? im crashing like evry 5mins

If you're running a server, check the world's cluster folder and look for the server's log file

Currently I am attempting to make bernie crash, so far no luck, anyone know any steps taken to replicate the crash?

6 minutes ago, BeliarBAD said:

Ah, thanks, then that's a lua runtime error on the server itself.

The token error happens if you've been logged in for too long- relaunching the game will fix this as it forces an entire new steam authentication ticket.

6 minutes ago, Terra M Welch said:

If you're running a server, check the world's cluster folder and look for the server's log file

Currently I am attempting to make bernie crash, so far no luck, anyone know any steps taken to replicate the crash?

i was on a public server so i didnt run it.

my last server where i was we were only 2 willows and we just entered the world and we were togetehr all the time. we didnt do anything with our bernies. also we just entered the world so we coudnt craft more. we even didnt had them dropped on ground. we entered the world and were gathering twigs and grass and the server crashed. im 100% sure we were only us 2 willows. server was 8/8 and the other 6 players were no willow

it was day 13 in the world. dunno if there were some willows before us and they dropped somewhere bernies 

23 minutes ago, CarlZalph said:

Are these lua-based runtime exceptions with a stack trace, or process crashes that terminate everything without warning?

Have no clue what "runtime exceptions with a stack trace" means (have almost no programming knowledge) but the game doesn't crash, only spontaneously get disconnected from dedicated servers - actually all players are - and the server(s) go/es back 1 day as Beliar mentioned when reconnecting. Did it 4 times in total for same day, always getting back to last saved point till I quit it for good.

10 minutes ago, BeliarBAD said:

i was on a public server so i didnt run it.

my last server where i was we were only 2 willows and we just entered the world and we were togetehr all the time. we didnt do anything with our bernies. also we just entered the world so we coudnt craft more. we even didnt had them dropped on ground. we entered the world and were gathering twigs and grass and the server crashed. im 100% sure we were only us 2 willows. server was 8/8 and the other 6 players were no willow

Hmm maybe add me on steam? Perhaps if you can replicate it I can get the log

4 minutes ago, x0VERSUS1y said:

Personal server?

Maybe is just something with dedicated servers.

i also crashed on a friends hosted server more times today. that was when i made this thread.

and like i said nothing special with bernie. when i started crashing i even didnt know how to grow him big

there is a NEW UPDATE btw

14 hours ago, CosmicShadow9 said:

Me and my friend are still experiencing this crash with the Night hands, Steam updates my games daily and i'm hosting the server so it should be updated unless i'm missing something.

Just playing Willow and Wendy

server_log.txt

client_log.txt

make a new topic in the bugtracker forum. i dont thik someone will see your post here

Archived