NoscopeFelix    918
Posted (edited)

James you are a lucky man, I was gonna kick off big time of it wouldn’t have come out on PS4 today. I’m just kidding , I’m really excited for this update. Good job !

Edited by NoscopeFelix
  • Like 2

CharlesB    726
9 minutes ago, NoscopeFelix said:

Oh but you still can’t purchase the skin set tho. I thought I might let you know @JanH

Sony Europe botched the timing of the IAP release to the PSN store. We've let them know and are waiting for them to fix the issue. The skins are correctly available in the Sony America region.

• Thanks 3

mzajy    49
Just now, CharlesB said:

Sony Europe botched the timing of the IAP release to the PSN store. We've let them know and are waiting for them to fix the issue. The skins are available in the Sony America region.

Hmm, I just bought mine 3 minutes ago! (EU store)

• Thanks 1

NoscopeFelix    918
Just now, CharlesB said:

Sony Europe botched the timing of the IAP release to the PSN store. We've let them know and are waiting for them to fix the issue. The skins are available in the Sony America region.

C705236B-9A13-4E28-966E-5AAEDE132241.thumb.jpeg.cec372c9a7f58e1b1c5f0658dfcc26a6.jpeg

same thing like last time with Wortox!

• Haha 3

CharlesB    726
2 minutes ago, mzajy said:

Hmm, I just bought mine 3 minutes ago! (EU store)

Maybe they've already fixed it. @NoscopeFelix try restarting your game, that should refresh the store for you.

• Like 3

Wade    297

Yeah, sorry, that was a miscommunication on my part. :)

I was able to confirm the North American PS4 release when I got into the office this morning, but our system for EU hadn't updated to the latest status. I've confirmed with our EU contacts that the content should be available in both North American and European regions.

@NoscopeFelix Are you just not able to see the latest 2 packs that we released today, or are you not seeing any of the skin packs in the Shop?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

NoscopeFelix    918
4 minutes ago, Wade said:

@NoscopeFelix Are you just not able to see the latest 2 packs that we released today, or are you not seeing any of the skin packs in the Shop?

They just appeared for me in the shop. Seems they just uploaded it a tiny bit later than the update.

I was a bit to hasty reporting this immediately.

• Haha 3

Xaeromus    0

Where are the public servers?  I search "PS4" like i always do none are listed.  Not the German ones either.  None since update.

mzajy    49
3 minutes ago, Xaeromus said:

Where are the public servers?  I search "PS4" like i always do none are listed.  Not the German ones either.  None since update.

Ever time we have an update, the Official Servers goes offline, I'm sure @CharlesB will back them up asap.

Dynamix_Roxx    105
On 2019-05-07 at 2:16 PM, NoscopeFelix said:

James you are a lucky man, I was gonna kick off big time of it wouldn’t have come out on PS4 today. I’m just kidding , I’m really excited for this update. Good job !

You and me both :)

• Like 1

Nefarity    1

Is anyone else having an issue with the names of items not appearing on their hotbar after they're picked up, this started after the 1.47 update on my PS4. 

• Like 1

NoscopeFelix    918
46 minutes ago, Nefarity said:

Is anyone else having an issue with the names of items not appearing on their hotbar after they're picked up, this started after the 1.47 update on my PS4. 

Yeah ,that’s for everyone. It’s already in the bug tracker.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Marco BR    1,194
13 minutes ago, CharlesB said:

Krampus swiped the names but I got them back. They'll be returned to you in the next update.

You're awesome, Charles. hahahahahah :wilson_ecstatic:

• Like 1