Willow Character Update and More!

1 hour ago, PeterA said:

We've discussed this in the past and actually wrote a bunch of strings for Ashley in the files (someone will go hunting!), but have decided to stick with the Bernie inspections for now. The reasoning is that we don't want the skins to affect gameplay. Players need to be able to quickly identify what an object is when they see it. Ideally a skin should be obvious what thing it actually is, and the examination string should be able to confirm that.

I would ask for a reconsideration as well. Visually Ashley is very similar so I don't see anyone mistaking it. Possibly a new player, but I don't really see any harm in a new player seeing Ashley and thinking "O I wonder how this differs from Bernie" then finding out it's just a skin and there's only a visual difference. Also the fact that it's displayed in a crafting tab as a visual alternative to Bernie is a dead give away that it's a skin. Granted, only those playing as Willow will see this, but again, only those playing Willow really have a use for Bernie so that doesn't matter.

Even though I don't play Willow, I like that you listened to the discussions and the community feedback and decided to return the fire immunity instead of sticking to the old plan of the rework!

Also, I appreciate the update to the drop table. Getting all of these profile icons made getting gifts a very unexciting and often times 'meh another icon' experience for me. Looking forward to my next gifts now. :)

So glad to see this.

Absolutely worth it.

But...

The Terror Beak in the real world, what's that about? Did Max drop one from one of his plays and it left?

How did Willow end up in the Constant? Did Maxwell offer her a fresh start due to burning down an orphanage full of people? 

Why is the Terror beak afraid of Bernie? 

Also, someone please get some nice high res screenies of the video, Rose's looking for some new wallpapers! 
I'll praise you if you do. 

The Willow buff is amazing, but Bernie nullifies insanity even more than it once was, being able to kill 5 terror-beaks!  While I absolutely do not want a nerf to Willow, I also don't want a nerf to insanity, could Willow's bear maybe be made to take more damage from shadow creatures or something to keep insanity an actual problem?

i understand short. It is about scare form darkness and things what can hide in it that can be anything. and Bernie is protecting because she believes in it. only cant understand how that room blowed up maybe she made stuff like Richard Dean Anderson there. And homeless terror beak some how got her to "Upside Down"

3 hours ago, FreyaMaluk said:

Who is ashley??20190507192119_1.thumb.jpg.1d743003d1917da96aa7ff999443b576.jpg

150px-Ashley.png:wilson_sneaky:

2 hours ago, Starlogy said:

the fact that you guys listened to us is the main reason you all are my favorite devs right now. love you guys <3

A big reminder that DISNEY doesn't do this! Hail Klei!

1 hour ago, fimmatek said:

nurses.thumb.png.9110beaf52be48b89454746ca1df77f2.png

I guess we'll get the name of those two in the upcoming stream.

1 hour ago, Kuba5565 said:

Przechwytywanie.PNG

Wait wait wait, those are new?:wilson_shocked:

1 hour ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

Did willow just light up an orphanage full of children?

Also. Yes.

bernie_big_taunt.gif.48301a430f530d4bc3b

STOP HITTING YOURSELF STOP HITTING YOURSELF!

3 hours ago, FreyaMaluk said:

Ashley has her own sounds btw... I love her so much!

20190507194923_1.thumb.jpg.89ed4721e883fc7b2f87064e3abfbf08.jpg20190507194911_1.thumb.jpg.1a39d770346df9201bda61015c339a0a.jpg

OmG!! Ty 4 sharing the pics! I was waiting to see just this before deciding to purchase it. I’m not working currently or would purchase it instantly. I haven’t managed to get 2 big Bernie’s at the same time. Can you get a giant Bernie and an Ashley together? Also, does Ashley have different animations than Bernie?

Archived