Willow Character Update and More!

19 hours ago, kneute said:

1. Insanity Test (with Fire Immunity)

- stafflight / staffcoldlight (Star Caller / Moon Caller) : +30 per min.

- 10 twigs / 10 cutgrass : +9 

- 10 logs : +18

- Evergreen (30s) : +5

2. Insanity Test with 4 fire pits.

5cd2a1b3d6d46_.png.8755703090fd40434ec0861e33a21d8f.png

- +1 per 2~3 second. 

- +1 per second, with stafflight.

3. Freezing Insulation Test.

Insulation = 0 : -1'C per sec. 

Insulation = 60 : -1'C per 3 seconds [-1'C per 2.4 seconds for Willow]

Insulation = 120 : -1'C per 5 seconds [-1'C per 4 seconds for Willow]

Insulation = 240 : -1'C per 10 seconds [-1'C per 8 seconds for Willow]

Works 80% of the normals.

4. BERNIE Army

5cd2a3a41638a_.png.f0386291884dd5c870f2a17f178668f6.png

(when under 15%) 

- Once BERNIE activated and if there is another Willow under 15% of insanity but you're not anymore,

BERNIE does not grows small, and recognize another Willow as owner.

- If you can keep the distance of BERNIEs more than 5 turfs, then you can control plural BERNIEs.

5cd2a4c3c6847_.thumb.png.0fb5676aa1e51042e93770a79cbcd071.png

5. Application of BERNIE Army

DragonFly, BeeQueen, and FuelWeaver, The bosses not using AoE Attack.

https://youtu.be/Pi4kV2TjLmk

: My Friend knew that it could be fixed as bug, and that's why he took a video fast with not so good quality.

Anyway I hope this video could be a guide line for some boss raid.

6. Special thanks to my Korean friends,

vlrhsrhs , Mr.Dream , and Red Heart.

Thanks for your interest, have fun with Willow, without trolling. :D

호라.png

You are truly astounding for going making such thorough analysis! A true fan of Don't Starve! I have gathered quite an information from this post to make my next video and I believe it is only right to credit you. Only problem is I don't exactly know how to pronounce your name "kneute". Could you please tell me how so I can name you properly in my next video? Many thanks in advance.

13 hours ago, Cytryn7 said:

Someone here was searching about historical connections and he found out that there was orphanage burning in 1901. The date seems reasenable. Characters began entering Constant about 1911. That means Willow should be about 21 years old (asuming she was about 10 during orphanage burning).  If that's true Shadows were there before Maxwells' performances (1906).

That should mean there was a previous owner of the Codex Umbra, which probably makes sense since Maxwell didn't write it, because as we saw in Maxwell's final act the shadows grabbed Maxwell and Charlie from inside the book which means it acts like a doorway to The Constant, a portal if you prefer. So there was probably a previous owner of the Codex Umbra who unleashed the Shadows into the world, intentionally or unintentionally remains unknown, and probably got kidnapped; who he/she/it is will probably remain a mystery for a while.

4 hours ago, JamesBucket said:

You are truly astounding for going making such thorough analysis! A true fan of Don't Starve! I have gathered quite an information from this post to make my next video and I believe it is only right to credit you. Only problem is I don't exactly know how to pronounce your name "kneute". Could you please tell me how so I can name you properly in my next video? Many thanks in advance.

kneute [newt] :)

You can also use google translator! It really works as I want.

I appreciate about your saying even though there is one sad news that We can't make BERNIE! army anymore. T^T

4 hours ago, kneute said:

kneute [newt] :)

You can also use google translator! It really works as I want.

I appreciate about your saying even though there is one sad news that We can't make BERNIE! army anymore. T^T

hahaha i know, but to be fair that was obviously going to be patched. what I was more interested was the numbers and data. So, do I have permission to use your information?

1 hour ago, JamesBucket said:

hahaha i know, but to be fair that was obviously going to be patched. what I was more interested was the numbers and data. So, do I have permission to use your 

He's allowed to talk, and we're gonna let him. I'm looking forward to a great video.

12 hours ago, JamesBucket said:

hahaha i know, but to be fair that was obviously going to be patched. what I was more interested was the numbers and data. So, do I have permission to use your information?

Yes, you are. :)

10 hours ago, Conductor Dream said:

He's allowed to talk, and we're gonna let him. I'm looking forward to a great video.

Thanks, Mr. Dream. [미안하다 이눔아 자는줄알앗냐 ^0^ 약먹고울적해죽는줄알앗다]

He suggests me to write on forum :)

3 minutes ago, Wilson_pl said:
  Hide contents

By the way, how did Willow manage to start a fire in that closet?

Perhaps she found a Rope, three Petals and a Gold Nugget in that closet, together with some Charcoal, Nitre and a Rotten Egg.

8 minutes ago, x0VERSUS1y said:

And, ofc an Alchemy Engine. No engine, no (blazing) glory!

It could've also been a Gunpowder Blueprint in a Tumbleweed inside that room, she could've also hammered the room to make herself a Science Machine and a Alchemy Engine or she found some Brainy Matter & a Jellyfish swimming on the floor or perhaps she used one of Wes's Balloons, or a Slurtle Mound, or the Slot Machine, or...

1 hour ago, LadyAzure said:

Hello everybody, I haven’t posted In a long time but was waiting on new content. I read something about console getting Turn of the Tides, has this happened yet? 

No, Turn of Tides is not yet released currently.

For Console nor PC, currently, it's next update has been delayed, and we're unsure of when it'll be coming out.

Hope this helps.

5 hours ago, LadyAzure said:

Hello everybody, I haven’t posted In a long time but was waiting on new content. I read something about console getting Turn of the Tides, has this happened yet? 

The next character, Warly will be arriving relatively soon. I’d expect a post of future plans from klei either leading up to Warly’s release or the day of it.

Archived