How old is Wigfrid???

Wigfrid is most likely not underage, since she had a job as an actress before she got thrown into the Constant. You could argue that minors could be in stage plays and stuff, I guess, if you *really* want to be adamant about her being underage.

Also, her appearance doesn't really look to be under 18, and her personality doesn't give off anything hinting towards childish. Mentally unstable, perhaps, but still adult-like.

1 hour ago, Canis said:

Wigfrid is most likely not underage, since she had a job as an actress before she got thrown into the Constant. You could argue that minors could be in stage plays and stuff, I guess, if you *really* want to be adamant about her being underage.

minors not being able to work is a very modern thing

2 minutes ago, GenomeSquirrel said:

minors not being able to work is a very modern thing

yeah and so is women's rights* and I don't see any race discrimination between the survivors.

* Edit: within the context of the time setting of DST

Every time you see a child in a movie, TV show or commercial, you’re looking at a working child actor.

Usually they wouldn’t get cast as Valkyrie, though. Unless it’s a school play or a theater school, which is totally possible, I guess. Still, I don’t think those troupes do productions of Wagner, and I’ve always assumed she was playing Brunnhilde, which would mean that she’s not just an actor, but also an opera singer. I have a friend who is training to be an opera singer and she says that most singers’ voices aren’t ready until they are in their late 20s and that if you try to start singing major roles too young, you can destroy your voice. So Wigfrid could be 30!

That’s if she’s a professional opera singer, of course, and that’s a big if.

She has a lot of information about Vikings for an underage also I don't know how to feel about an underage that loves battle and can craft actual weapons. Well, I guess you can say Wendy crafts too, but also she hits less. Only eating meat is a very childish thing to do when you are trying to survive tho. IMO she is not underage, but you have enough reasons to believe she is so.

Archived