NEW Twitch Drops Now Live! (The Metamorphosed Flame)

2 hours ago, Tapirus said:

I think you have time until tomorrow, so, probably you should try. Good luck, hope you get the skin. 

Haven't received a thing for two hours. It's strange that my friend got those drops, but not me.

• Developer
4 hours ago, homever said:

Haven't received a thing for two hours. It's strange that my friend got those drops, but not me

It's possible that an issue with your connection to twitch is causing the viewership information to not be properly recorded. For example, this can happen if you're using a VPN. Unfortunately the viewership information is gather by twitch and then sent to us, so if there's an issue with that not being tracked properly Klei has no way to know, or fix it.

1 hour ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

it should be released in 13 hours to be exact

Twitch drops usually reset significantly earlier than the in-game drops. I remember reading posts "I got all three drops" 3-4 hours before the dev stream, so I wouldn't be surprised if this campaign would start in a few hours (or if it already started).

On 8/5/2019 at 7:33 AM, Crimson Chin said:

Exactly, there are very few people who actually have the time to sit down and watch a... don't starve stream for 6 hours. It is painfully boring to a lot of us. I also don't understand the system. Why does it exist? What does it accomplish? People who don't actually watch the streams go afk and mute them. It does nothing but.. inflate the view count of twitch streamers with people afking for skins. And what does that do? It isn't helping the streamers.. or well, anybody, so I just don't see the point. Why are these skins not just purchasable in a skin pack? Really why? Its just free money for Klei.

I disagree with your opinion 

Yes, there are alot of people who only afk for the skin (and to be honest I was one of them) but thanks to this system, I actually find some streamer that I really  like and I'm sure that I'm not the only one. 

This system does help twitch streamer a little bit (better than nothing)

If you have time, 6 hours isn't that long, especially if you enjoy watching your streamer play the game. 

Also, you can spend 30 minutes every day to watch the stream, i mean you have 2 weeks to get it

2 hours ago, MikoFanboy said:

Yes, there are alot of people who only afk for the skin (and to be honest I was one of them) but thanks to this system, I actually find some streamer that I really  like and I'm sure that I'm not the only one 

I'm one of the afkers but I've caught a lot of great streams as I'm setting up and find myself actually watching for 20 mins. 

I even found out one of our very own here is from the same town. 

On 6/5/2019 at 8:09 PM, JoeW said:

twitchitem_heatrock.png

Hey Everybody. 

This Thursday we will begin a new Twitch Drop Campaign with a new item and new theme "The Crystaline Collection. 

The Metamorphosed Flame Icon (30 Minutes)

profileflair_heatrock_fire.png

The Metamorphosed Flame Portrait (2 Hours)

playerportrait_bg_heatrockfire.png

The Metamorphosed Flame (6 Hours)

heatrock_fire.png

If you haven't set up your account for twitch drops yet, check out the spoiler below:

Hide contents

Simply head on over to https://accounts.klei.com

image.png.dae81347554324d8ba0f36d6c85976

After that just watch a streamer who has also linked their account and get those drops!

In this campaign we are offering 3 items. You can only receive one of each and once you have them all, you cannot get more until the next round of items. 

I've been watching streams on twitch with the active drops, I've seen what their transmissions have lasted and nothing, I do not receive anything and many acquaintances have not received their gifts for the drop in Latin America. Somebody could help me?

3 minutes ago, Kahowl said:

I've been watching streams on twitch with the active drops, I've seen what their transmissions have lasted and nothing, I do not receive anything and many acquaintances have not received their gifts for the drop in Latin America. Somebody could help me?

the skins just started dropping like riight THIS HOUR...

Archived