NEW Twitch Drops Now Live! (The Metamorphosed Flame)

8 hours ago, Shpee said:

everything wrong with twitch skins is summed up by this.

And what the problem with twitch skins? free skin for doing a simple thing instead of buying it or weaving it. 

6 minutes ago, Namelessgamer said:

And what the problem with twitch skins? free skin for doing a simple thing instead of buying it or weaving it. 

he was refering to the ''oh noes lemme just twitch afk for the skin'' post

8 minutes ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

he was refering to the ''oh noes lemme just twitch afk for the skin'' post

And you get free skin for this, I still don't see a problem.

A least it may some player that watch may get interested in the stream after getting the skin which is better than nothing.

There is no problem but it's slightly ironic since many pplayers will turn on the stream and obtain the skins through idling without ever watching a single stream while the developers keep mentioning that the skins are considered a reward for engaging with the community by watching streams and chatting on Twitch.

This new Collection looks Wonderful~ <3
Im can already imagine you guys going with
Crystal Mushroom Lights
Crystal Tools
Crystal Crockpots
Crystal Miner Helmets

Aah~ there's just so much one can do with a Crystaline Collection!

6 hours ago, Namelessgamer said:

A least it may some player that watch may get interested in the stream after getting the skin which is better than nothing.

The problem is that some people, who don't want to watch streams but want to get the skins, feel forced to do something uninteresting for these items. Also, streamers' get a lot of "fake" views from afk-ers.

7 hours ago, Namelessgamer said:

It's not really 100% free. It costs 6 hours doing a task that not everyone enjoys. I'd rather spend those 6 hours actually playing the game, not watching the game. As I said half jokingly in my post, I'd be more willing to buy it or spend spools then actually watching 6 hours of DST. So instead, I'll just afk, get my skin then leave.

34 minutes ago, ItsaGamer05 said:

Hi, I’m new to this whole twitch drop stuff. Does this also work for consoles if you link a klei account to a PlayStation account to a twitch account? I hope it does.

Yes, works the same. Next time you login on PS4, you'll get a twitch-drop present :) 

Hi, could any dev help me? my twitch account was hacked and I have no access to it and no return of the twitch team, so I wanted to unlink it to be able to use another account and win the drop ... sorry if it was in the wrong area. (.Ŏ﹏ŏ)

23 hours ago, FreyaMaluk said:

It doesn't look like a classic thermal but it makes sense... I guess... 

The name is Metamorphosed flame... It means a flame that changed Form.. So it was a flame in the first place... I don't think a thermal qualifies cuz a thermal is a rock... It's not calles a Metamorphosed rock.. But a metamorphosed flame... Anyway.. We will see.. 

image.thumb.png.97187683de245bdaacea3b1f74dc2374.png

Archived