NEW Twitch Drops Now Live! (The Metamorphosed Flame)

Oh no! My one weakness: a crystalline theme! But it's locked behind "using" twitch. Crap.

Can't I just buy it or weave it with spools instead? No? Ok... fine... I'll just turn on a random DST stream and mute it before I go into work then...

12 minutes ago, Sinister_Fang said:

Oh no! My one weakness: a crystalline theme! But it's locked behind "using" twitch. Crap.

Can't I just buy it or weave it with spools instead? No? Ok... fine... I'll just turn on a random DST stream and mute it before I go into work then...

everything wrong with twitch skins is summed up by this.

I created a twitch acc just for this just today, even if the skin's gonna drop this Thursday 

suffice to say it's been fun. I do my best to interact with the streamer and other ppl, though i have to work on my backseat gamer tendencies XD

went on LadyGoneCampin, RazingHel and KnottaHooker's streams and got to talk /w the ppl there, gave me a few neat ideas as to the next silly tier list and as to strategies in basic DS.

cant wait for my next binge haha

5 hours ago, Chiseledquartz27 said:

The image file is called heatrock_fire.png, so yes, it's a thermal

"This Thursday we will begin a new Twitch Drop Campaign with a new item and new theme "The Crystaline Collection" 

Not a new skin... A new ITEM

Probs overanalyzing xD.. We will see.. 

18 minutes ago, FreyaMaluk said:

"This Thursday we will begin a new Twitch Drop Campaign with a new item and new theme "The Crystaline Collection" 

Not a new skin... A new ITEM

Probs overanalyzing xD.. We will see.. 

The devs called the skins "items" in in previous posts, I just checked the Drop system upgrade and the Flingo skin announcements.

Edit: from the last twitch announcement: 

Players can associate their Twitch.tv account to their Klei Account to begin receiving cool exclusive items by watching Don't Starve or Don't Starve Together on Twitch.tv.

The Amazing Snowball Juggler Icon (30 Minutes)

and from the drop system upgrade:

The first thing we are doing is providing a daily item bonus. Each day you play, you will receive a drop simply by logging in. Secondly, we are doubling the amount of timed drops that are given per week to 8, up from the previous 4. Along with the daily item bonus, players can now receive a total of 15 items per week, nearly 4 times the previous amount.

And amidst this new content craze the true winners are the pigs. Everybody has forgotten that the brawler pigs were only supposed to stay for the Lunar New Year but they've successfully managed to infiltrated DST for an extended period of time. They are up to something.

2 minutes ago, Captain_Rage said:

And amidst this new content craze the true winners are the pigs. Everybody has forgotten that the brawler pigs were only supposed to stay for the Lunar New Year but they've successfully managed to infiltrated DST for an extended period of time. They are up to something.

YOU NO TRUTH.

58 minutes ago, Nino123 said:

so Circus skins are over? Flingomatic was the last one ?

Yeap... Seems like it 

2 hours ago, MikoFanboy said:

a new skin set? :V

hmmm,  The Crystaline
my prediction is this set will include spear, marble suit, firepit and (stone or thulecite) wall

Probs furnace

Archived