best autunum guide!!!!

yea yea...xxxxxxxD

wanna play?

freya, bleks youre all welcome... xxxD

1 minute ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

noone wants to play with an egg that screams at people

also having less time/ not wanting to drain hype before the willow update even drops isn't a bad thing.

thats the words af a scared chick xxxD

1 minute ago, BeliarBAD said:

thats the words af a scared chick xxxD

and this is the reason people are discoraged when you act HERE on the forums ( that is moderated mind you ) to play with you, because it makes an obvious idea that you are gonna act like a bad man

Just now, Bleksmits said:

of course you are.. just smash more pig houses on public

first of all no one ever said this is a public strat. i just said its not a single strat

and still you dont get it lol

Just now, __IvoCZE__ said:

and this is the reason people are discoraged when you act HERE on the forums ( that is moderated mind you ) to play with you, because it makes an obvious idea that you are gonna act like a bad man

YOU insult all the time people on the forums. what the hell are you doing here in teh forums?????? you even dont paly the game. whta is wrong with you. get a life. having 3.000 post on the klei forum... lol

youre just trolling and insulting and you dont know anything about the game. always the same few people here who have no life. this is a forum for a game!!!! xxxD

1 minute ago, _Ellat_ said:

Not sure if trolling or serious

why no ones wants to play? why you only can do a fight in a forum when im solo and youre more people and you just talk wrong things and you think youre right cause youre more. this forum is about a game. if you wanna act like a pro in the forum then you have to accept if someone wants to play with you so you can show him how good you are at the game. but you guys never wants to play xxxD muahahahahahahahahaa ;)

2 minutes ago, 1bubbainpa said:

ITT: Two trolls trying to troll each other

yea its just i have a life :) im not 24/7 here :*

12 minutes ago, BeliarBAD said:

YOU insult all the time people on the forums. what the hell are you doing here in teh forums?????? you even dont paly the game. whta is wrong with you. get a life. having 3.000 post on the klei forum... lol

youre just trolling and insulting and you dont know anything about the game. always the same few people here who have no life. this is a forum for a game!!!! xxxD

uh sure, just getting angry at someone who barrates me for using my free time, and i dont apparently play the game, having 1600 hours in ds/t is not apparently playing the game, with that said I can safely assume that the next thing you say is gonna be about me not knowing anything with tons of mispelling.

Just now, _Ellat_ said:

Maybe because people actually have precious time that they dont want to spend on showing some noob from the forum how well they can play

But what do I know

you cant play well a game with your words xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxD

heres a real noob competition between you guys xD

1 minute ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

uh sure, just getting angry at someone who barrates me for using my free time, and i dont apparently play the game, having 1600 hours in ds/t is not apparently playing the game, with that said I can safely assume that the next thing you say is gonna be about me not knowing anything with tons of mispelling.

how much hours do i have in dst and ds? what do you think? xxD

4.000 hours and 220 post in this forum

you have 1.600 hours and 3.000 post in this forum

lol lol lol 

2 hours ago, BeliarBAD said:

im always getting a lot of hate cause im killing all spiders+nest and all pigs+houses in the early days of the game. imo its the best what you can do.

6 minutes ago, BeliarBAD said:

first of all no one ever said this is a public strat. i just said its not a single strat

25 minutes ago, BeliarBAD said:

but i dont understand the point.... the villages will be destroyed anyways on a public server. so if i leave them then the next player will say jackpot and smash them for footballhelmets.

the strat says you smash them all and use it to make a big base for evryone. not for yourself.

See anything wrong with the above line of thought?

If  you "always getting a lot of hate cause im killing all spiders+nest and all pigs+houses in the early days" is obvious you are talking about public servers (by contrast Glermz's tutorial seems to be about personal servers, thus "your world your rules"). If you are with friends... then better organize and talk from start with said friends about your plans. Also "the villages will be destroyed anyways on a public server. so if i leave them then the next player will say jackpot and smash them for footballhelmets" only makes you part of the problem. And lastly you say you make a big base and the like - how do you know the place picked by you is an area everyone in server will agree on? If I want to make my base somewhere else and am looking for materials I guess.. tough luck on me, right?!

1 minute ago, x0VERSUS1y said:

See anything wrong with the above line of thought?

If  you "always getting a lot of hate cause im killing all spiders+nest and all pigs+houses in the early days" is obvious you are talking about public servers (by contrast Glermz's tutorial seems to be about personal servers, thus "your world your rules"). If you are with friends... then better organize and talk from start with said friends about your plans. Also "the villages will be destroyed anyways on a public server. so if i leave them then the next player will say jackpot and smash them for footballhelmets" only makes you part of the problem. And lastly you say you make a big base and the like - how do you know the place picked by you is an area everyone in server will agree on? If I want to make my base somewhere else and am looking for materials I guess.. tough luck on me, right?!

all wrong what you say lol

i just looks confusing cause i was always answering a new thing.

YOU CAN USE IT ON EVRY SERVER. public or not. the point is always to build a base for evryone. how it should be doen in a game which is called togetehr lol

2 minutes ago, BeliarBAD said:

all wrong what you say lol

i just looks confusing cause i was always answering a new thing.

8 minutes ago, BeliarBAD said:

you cant play well a game with your words xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxD

heres a real noob competition between you guys xD

how much hours do i have in dst and ds? what do you think? xxD

4.000 hours and 220 post in this forum

you have 1.600 hours and 3.000 post in this forum

lol lol lol 

10 minutes ago, BeliarBAD said:

why no ones wants to play? why you only can do a fight in a forum when im solo and youre more people and you just talk wrong things and you think youre right cause youre more. this forum is about a game. if you wanna act like a pro in the forum then you have to accept if someone wants to play with you so you can show him how good you are at the game. but you guys never wants to play xxxD muahahahahahahahahaa ;)

yea its just i have a life :) im not 24/7 here :*

20 minutes ago, BeliarBAD said:

and still you dont get it lol

*sips tea againist confusion*

1 minute ago, BeliarBAD said:

now you are making fun of my language xxxD lol i know 4 of them... im sry englsih isnt my best lol

if you want to insult me then about the game you aweful person

I don't want to make fun of you nor your language but when you critize someone for being ''confusing'' and you literally summon anti-gramatical cthulu here...

Archived