Toros    1,088
23 minutes ago, inferjus4 said:

"I am Great Maxwell - The Master of Shadow Magic! I am the one who trapped you there using my powerful shadow spells!"
"What can you do?"
"Gather wood faster."

Curtain

I know you’re making a joke, but max can also use them to lock himself at low sanity for nightmare fuel or mine huge amounts of rocks and gold.

They are pretty bad at fighting, but they really don’t need to be good at it.

• Like 1

jantonio    2,707

fighter minions need a small buff to ai or stat change. and if rework adds anything we can hope to get a new minion type.

• Like 4

Russian Philin    7,356
9 hours ago, Szczuku said:

People seem to want character cinematics to show them how each character got sent to Constant.

But what if that'll be Maxwell's cinematic? An entire video dedicated to him tricking every survivor. That'd be pretty cool if it was almost the last rework.

Y'know, every previous character video would be preparing the ground for Maxwell's video.

I like your thoughts, friend. Sounds attractive, and especially for me(Ah you understood:wilson_sneaky:)

• Like 2

Tosh    593

Having experimented with shadow duelists a bit, they’re actually pretty good so long as you’re:

1. Not fighting a boss

2. Not fighting more than one mob

3. Constantly attacking the mob 

The problem here is really number 3, as you would either need to tank (much too squishy at 75hp) or use ranged attacks (much too expensive). 

Oddly, a simple fix would be giving him a unique staff with negligible damage and high durability.

• Like 4

minespatch    61,833
On 5/9/2019 at 12:26 AM, Canis said:

a showcase on Maxwell creating the world as we know it will make me extremely happy.

With music accompanying similar to the Gorge.Something like the theme to the movie Millions as Maxwell accenutates the world while also starting to gradually look exhausted on the throne.

• Like 3

Sinister_Fang    8,159
2 hours ago, Mack Swell said:

Also, Woddie is technically a better logger than Maxwell if you can get followers like pigs to help you out, Max can only have 3 while Woodie can have infinite pigs molesting trees for a living. Just don't enter Werebeaver since pigs don't consider gnawing as chopping.

But can't Maxwell use pigs too? As well as his puppets? I don't see how Woodie would be better if they both have access to pig armies.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Sinister_Fang said:

But can't Maxwell use pigs too? As well as his puppets? I don't see how Woodie would be better if they both have access to pig armies.

I would think so. The only reason to play Woodie is because you like the way he plays. Otherwise, you're better off with Maxwell for resource gathering. And the more I think about it, that shadow gatherer idea might not see much actual use. Since you're better off just going for Krampus' bag or the piggyback, and Chester.

• Like 1

Bleksmits    255

maybe he could equip hes minions with armor helmets that little change could make big difference, and back packs maybe, its like you fill back pack with stuff and sht hang it on shadow minion who will carry your bag pack but wont chop or mine anymore till he dies and drops your back pack on ground.

• Like 2