Few words about Maxwell's rework

Just now, Starlogy said:

last post was about 2-3 months ago. please don't necro threads.

Unless an anti-necro rule is in place there shouldn't be a problem with necroing threads, as long as you add to the conversation.

My post has less to do with Maxwells Rework and more to do with one of his in-game quotes.. which instead of creating a whole new thread I figured I’d post in an area that felt appropriate for it.

When examining a Redbird in the game as Maxwell he exclaims “They come from the Fire Lands” Which seems to hint that Klei may actually be planning to add in a Magma-like Island Biome like the ones that were temporarily seen in the Forge events. Sometime in the future.

They added an Entire Lunar Biome... with new creatures and gameplay content so I figure now that building a boat and setting sail is an actual thing in the game maybe it’s time we start adding in these “Fire Land” Biomes? (Among many others of course!)

Jungles, Beaches, Frozen Ice Tundra

46 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

My post has less to do with Maxwells Rework and more to do with one of his in-game quotes.. which instead of creating a whole new thread I figured I’d post in an area that felt appropriate for it.

When examining a Redbird in the game as Maxwell he exclaims “They come from the Fire Lands” Which seems to hint that Klei may actually be planning to add in a Magma-like Island Biome like the ones that were temporarily seen in the Forge events. Sometime in the future.

They added an Entire Lunar Biome... with new creatures and gameplay content so I figure now that building a boat and setting sail is an actual thing in the game maybe it’s time we start adding in these “Fire Land” Biomes? (Among many others of course!)

Jungles, Beaches, Frozen Ice Tundra

That would be awesome. Probably Walrus towns in the frozen northlands. 

Archived