New item skins released with the Willow update

Since we got two new item skins with Winona's character update (for the Directional sign and Wood fence) my question is, will we get one or two Willow-themed Belonging skins when Klei releases the update?

7 minutes ago, Sunset Skye said:

unknown.png

This showed up when they were using the console on stream.

the lavaarena one is just the forge one because in forge bernie works differently... but the question is...

does the cat appear in the willow cinematic?

1 hour ago, NorthicaN said:

Wait... like Cat skin and forge skins come for Bernie? :0

Cat, almost certainly yes.

Forge? No. Forge Bernie doesn't look any different in the Forge than normal game, and that code/prefab in the picture refers to the unique Bernie in the Forge.

Using that will try to spawn the Bernie that appears in the Forge. 

4 hours ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

the lavaarena one is just the forge one because in forge bernie works differently... but the question is...

does the cat appear in the willow cinematic?

the "cat" Bernie is the only one other than classic bernie to have a "big" tag

that may mean its the skin

16 minutes ago, minespatch said:

A chrysanthimum would be awesome.

I'll tell you something: the flower of Abigail is a chrysanthimum actually.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chrysanthemum

Chrysanthimum are flowers used in some countries of europe, asia and south america for grieving and funerals.

(I been writing stuff for a new thread, but is ok give a fragment by now)

2 hours ago, Tapirus said:

So, if Bernie can have skins...

I wonder if Abigail and the flower could have something too, is a interesting question.

Well, the difference is Bernie can be crafted, while Wendy's flower is the same as Lucy's axe - one per character.

1 minute ago, researchlab_2 said:

But why? Doesn't it have infinite durability?

No it doesn't and unlike Lucy, other players can pick up your flower. So as soon as someone takes your flower and leaves, your flower would be gone forever if you couldn't craft it.

4 hours ago, researchlab_2 said:

But why? Doesn't it have infinite durability?

As Viktor234 said, somebody could take your flower and leave you without that.

Another situation is when the player will deal with moments were the flower can be lost or be too far away to recover it.

I met some Wendys having issues to retake the flower because they died in another place or just forget pick the flower while they were making some activities.

By example, I remember one day playing as Wilson: finding a ghost Wendy who asked for help becuase she had valuable stuff for the base and wanted recover that, so we spent time walking a lot, apparently she took all the items. But, then, in the base:

She: "Oh I missed pick my flower, sorry..."

Me: "Is ok."

New players suffers this more than the ones with more experience, so I explain them don't worry about it, and is possible craft another flower.

1 hour ago, Tapirus said:

As Viktor234 said, somebody could take your flower and leave you without that.

Another situation is when the player will deal with moments were the flower can be lost or be too far away to recover it.

I met some Wendys having issues to retake the flower because they died in another place or just forget pick the flower while they were making some activities.

By example, I remember one day playing as Wilson: finding a ghost Wendy who asked for help becuase she had valuable stuff for the base and wanted recover that, so we spent time walking a lot, apparently she took all the items. But, then, in the base:

She: "Oh I missed pick my flower, sorry..."

Me: "Is ok."

New players suffers this more than the ones with more experience, so I explain them don't worry about it, and is possible craft another flower.

Weird I didn't know about this. I mean, I don't play Wendy, but nice to know

Archived