Sign in to follow this  
nate

I think the log suit needs a buff

nate    29

Not saying it needs to be stronger, just last longer. When I played I lost it already after 5 fighting spiders, then the hounds came and I died terribly. I had a real good setup going too...

Equil    13

Try getting used to kiting, it'll really save on durability for your logsuit. Also try making a football helmet as well, you can take quite a beating with logsuit + football helmet.EDIT: Senior post get! :D

Edited by Equil

nate    29

Try getting used to kiting, it'll really save on durability for your logsuit. Also try making a football helmet as well, you can take quite a beating with logsuit + football helmet.

but I suck and kiting seems to hard....

Snob    1,272

Football helmet + amulet/logsuit is the best setup for fighting multiple enemies at once.The logsuit was incredibly nerfed since the winter update; which I don't really mind.

Snob    1,272

but I suck and kiting seems to hard....

Use your mouse + keyboard. It usually works best.Use the keyboard to move; while using the mouse to target enemies.

nate    29

move out, move back in.Swing.Move out, move back in.Swing.Move out, move back in.Rinse and repeat.If that's hard, well :p

rinse? I can't rinse! Your making this hard

buster2Xk    15

To be honest, I've never seen the need to make or use the log suit or spear, dark items, etc.

For a skilled enough player, there is no need. They certainly make things easier though!

K-Dawg    15

How about a reinforced logsuit version? I could imagine a wooden logsuit with hound tooths required. Could easily imagine the cool looks of it, too ^^

Football helmet + amulet/logsuit is the best setup for fighting multiple enemies at once.The logsuit was incredibly nerfed since the winter update; which I don't really mind.

What a Waste of a Amulet

Green    14

They just nerfed it and you ask for a buff ? Not negating that they made the game A LOT harder, every mob has more health, is more aggressive, you do less damage and the logsuit sucks...

Snob    1,272

What a Waste of a Amulet

It Is NoT a WaStE oF AmUlEtiT iS bEtTeR uSiNg ThE aMuLeT tHaN dYiNgDyInG iS tHe LaSt ThInG yOu WaNt To Do(tl;dr, you are invalid in every way.)

taciturn    18

Kevin has said that melee combat should be a last resort so,don't get your hopes up

Oh, so we're going to harvest silk off the mulberry bushes and its silkworms? Combat is your only source of silk!

Palpetinus    839

Oh, so we're going to harvest silk off the mulberry bushes and its silkworms? Combat is your only source of silk!

Kill frogs or jackalopes, give the meat to pigs and they kill for you.

taciturn    18

Yes of course, but it somehow makes combat part of the game, and it is not a last resort as I see it. You have to do it!

latest hotfix has returned the logsuit back to normal so stop whining and tank those spiders like a real wolfgang! and now they added a plus 1 to damage so spiders take only 3 hits now... well... atleast for the worker spiders ^_^

latest hotfix has returned the logsuit back to normal so stop whining and tank those spiders like a real wolfgang! and now they added a plus 1 to damage so spiders take only 3 hits now... well... atleast for the worker spiders ^_^

Yesss,Maxwell smiles upon my fate! Life just got a little easier xP

Snob    1,272

How do you KNOW when the latest hotfixes are made? On the blog? On the forums? Edited by Snob
KNOW

Toaster Fu    101

How do you when the latest hotfixes are made? On the blog? On the forums?

Check the bottom of the main update post.