[MODS] Nightinggale's mods list

On 12/14/2019 at 12:19 PM, Storm Engineer said:

EDIT: I just came here to say it's crashing for me and I'm on Linux.

Any development about this?

Having the same problem here on Xubuntu 19.10 but Player.log doesn't seem to be of much help, however a quick Google points to funlockfile(3). Unfortunately I don't have the expertise to investigate.

[...]
[03:39:39.680] [1] [INFO] Initializing at 2020-02-01 03:39:39.679
[03:39:39.680] [1] [INFO] Save path: [OMITTED]
[03:39:40.061] [1] [INFO] ModLoader.dll failed to load. Either it is not present or it encountered an error
[03:39:40.062] [1] [INFO] Loading mod content DLL [Piped output:1820866530] (provides DLL)
[03:39:40.063] [1] [INFO] Loading MOD dll: PipedOutput.dll
[03:39:40.242] [1] [INFO] Localization.Initialize!
[03:39:40.247] [1] [INFO] Logged into Steam with ID:[OMITTED], NAME:Carlen White
[03:39:40.248] [1] [INFO] [Account] Requesting auth ticket from Steam
[03:39:41.356] [2] [INFO] [Account] Got login for user [OMITTED]
Receiving unhandled NULL exception
#0  0x007ffeb1884d00 in funlockfile
#1  0x007ffeb1885288 in (Unknown)

I'd like to report an issue with Sensory Overload's Building Temperature Sensor: crash on world load, relevant area of outputlog.txt follows:

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at LogicPorts.SendSignal (HashedString port_id, Int32 new_value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at LogicTemperatureSensor.UpdateLogicCircuit () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at LogicTemperatureSensor.OnSpawn () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at MoreTemperatureSensors.BuildingTemperatureSensor.OnSpawn () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at KMonoBehaviour.Spawn () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
Rethrow as Exception: Error in Nightinggale.BuildingTemperatureSensorComplete.BuildingTemperatureSensor.OnSpawn
  at KMonoBehaviour.Spawn () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at KMonoBehaviour.Start () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

For reference, the sensor was in vacuum above a radiator from the Radiator mod, so might just be they aren't compatible with each other for the sensor reading that machine, or because this mod loaded before Radiators perhaps.

Howdy!

Fist of all, I would like to thank you for your hard work, as a good number of your mods are among my favorites.

That said, though, I've unfortunately been having some issues with Piped Output on my generators.  On my coal and natural gas generators, placing a gas pipe on the CO2 gas outputs causes them to rapidly cycle on and off, effectively cutting their power output in half.  Disconnecting the generator from the gas pipe allows it to operate normally, but now have to use gas pumps and filters to get all the CO2 wrangled up.

I haven't the foggiest idea of what's causing this.  The only thing I can think of is my Custom Buildings mod, but I have the set to make the carrying capacity of my gas pipes to 10kg, so that really shouldn't be the issue.  Can anyone else verify that this is an issue for them?

Banhis Automation Innovation Pack broke most of Nightingales mods they haven't logged in since October or added any commits to github since September. No telling if they'll be back to update which is a shame because I was really looking forward to using the half doors and extra sensors to make some neat compact builds. Hope all is well.

On 3/1/2020 at 4:13 AM, SharraShimada said:

I fear Nightinggale is currently not very active. His last login was october 2019...

I use piped output myself, and i did not notice that problem. Are you sure, its not because of your pipe-setup?

Very sure.  I went as far as trying a dedicated gas pipe goes to a dedicated high-pressure vent.  The only way to stop the generators from "chugging" was to simply have no exhaust pipe.  :(

On 3/6/2020 at 10:21 PM, Fortunatus said:

Banhis Automation Innovation Pack broke most of Nightingales mods they haven't logged in since October or added any commits to github since September. No telling if they'll be back to update which is a shame because I was really looking forward to using the half doors and extra sensors to make some neat compact builds. Hope all is well.

.....  Well crap.  :(

Archived