Who I think the next DLC character is

I theorize that the next DLC character is going to be: Billy the Kid from the Gorge. My points:

1. First off, we know that Mumsy and Billy left the Elder Bog with us at the end of the Gorge event. This is a clear setup, but for what we do not know. Perhaps this is their chance?
  2. We were given huge clues in Wortox's quotes. He has quotes for "nextcharacter", here they are:
Spoiler
  • Generic- "Hyuyu, what are you up to %s?"
  • Attacker- "Don't get my goat, little %s!"
  • Murderer- "Eep! Don't slaughter me!"
  • Reviver- "Thank-you, thank-you, little goat!"
  • Ghost- "Don't worry, I'm not hungry."
  • Firestarter- "Little goat! You played pranks without me!"

Let's analyze these:

• Seems to be a goat.
  • "don't slaughter me": reference to slaughtering Old Beefs?
  • Notice how he calls them "little". Little might mean either they are small (Billy) or a child (also Billy). This also excludes Mumsy as the character
  • The quote for the ghost form is very intriguing. Wortox makes it clear he wants a bite out of all the characters' ghosts EXCEPT Wendy and Webber ("Don't worry, I'm not gonna eat you."/ "Oh don't worry, I won't eat you.") This is presumably because Wortox has a soft spot for children (ie baby beef). Nextcharacter's ghost form has a similar quote. This may mean Nextcharacter is a child, excluding Mumsy but leaving Billy a likely candidate.

I know he doesn't have a W name, but I don't think he has to. Maybe they will change it to William (it's Billiam according to flavor text)? I know that's Max's real name but whatevs.

9 minutes ago, minespatch said:

latest?cb=20180811160430If not Billiam, they could take this pink deer design.

Billy is much cuter tho.. he's got his school uniform and everything... asdfghjjkl     GIMMMEE KLEEEII xD

----------------------------------

realistically speaking tho... isn't a bit weird that we are gonna get 2 goat-like characters in a row?

am I the only one who thinks that's kinda weird?

Giving the next character the name "Billy" would lead to confusion, because there could be up to 4 "Billy"s in the next The Gorge event and Maxwell's abilities should stay unique.

What kind of abilities is he going to have? Is he going to become the DST-Warly we always wanted, does he implement some The Gorge mechanics into the vanilla game, does he grant 1x Electric Milk whenever a lightning strikes him? Well, we'll see in 1-2 months.

I always call Billy as Billiam since it sounds different. Personally I hope the goats mechanic is trash eater. Would be really handy having a trashing eating friend around my base... Or I can just use the moon postern to change my character for a bit and then return to my main.:wilson_ecstatic:

Just now, Namelessgamer said:

But if he was the next character who will sell tools in the gorge when he is picked?

That's a reason why the next character shouldn't be 1 by 1 same as Billy.

Perhaps: It might be another goat which managed to escape The Gorge before the plague started. Sammy and Pipton didn't manage to escape fast enough and so they the plague turned them into merms.

1 hour ago, minespatch said:

Technically if it is Billy, he is a survivor. He just escaped a horrible situation.

What about Mumsy? I'm not sure about Billy be player character. Maybe another Goat.

What happened after they escaped from Gorge? Another event world?

Archived