A Proper Discussion of Willow's Rework, and why it has no Impact Whatsoever

3 hours ago, Nikki Darks said:

I feel like it wasn't intentional but it does sort of go to show that the rework ideas are ironically what you'd hear from a mod.

10 minutes ago, Dicememe said:

still doesnt change the fact that most things in the refresh for willow are just boring small tweaks

for some reason bernie gets the spotlight and the refresh isnt about him

The unfortunate thing is I really don't think the intention was for it to be so much about Bernie, considering he only took 2 of the perks. The issue is that the other Willow based perks are just a reshuffling of her character.

One thing I'd like to state as a bit of an aside is that I'm aware that this rebalance is being done by Klei who currently have about a million things going on at once, and honestly if they need to take some time and delay it further, but remake the perks to be salient I'm completely fine with that. It takes time to come up with good rebalances, and I'd rather Klei take as much time as they need on this, considering it's likely permanent once implemented and tweaked. I'm getting concerned that they've bitten off more than they could chew with all the new content and character reworks, so if they need to slow it down to ensure quality I would not be opposed to this.

Archived