Willow Refresh Info and Roadmap Schedule Update

The first thing, I just entered5cd1bda5903a5_Schermata2019-05-07alle19_16_03.thumb.png.173b0d245d3c23c3666332cc9d7eda87.png

Okey, the new Willow is already very pleasing to me

In five minutes Bernie, completely alone, killed five nightmares (including two Terrorbeak). But great.

Schermata 2019-05-07 alle 19.21.55.png

Schermata 2019-05-07 alle 19.22.11.png

Schermata 2019-05-07 alle 19.22.18.png

Schermata 2019-05-07 alle 19.23.29.png

Schermata 2019-05-07 alle 19.24.04.png

Schermata 2019-05-07 alle 19.26.01.png

will bernie grow if someone take him and use for oun stuff? or must be willow near? will bernie grow if not willow drop him and whom he gona folow?

will megabernies appear on different parts of server, or its locked 1 to whole server? or as many megabernies as willows on server? what if 2 megabernies meat each other?

what if 2 willows drop 2 bernies one of them grow - he will folow only owner?

2 hours ago, Gagarin-ace said:

will bernie grow if someone take him and use for oun stuff? or must be willow near? will bernie grow if not willow drop him and whom he gona folow?

will megabernies appear on different parts of server, or its locked 1 to whole server? or as many megabernies as willows on server? what if 2 megabernies meat each other?

what if 2 willows drop 2 bernies one of them grow - he will folow only owner?

Must be near Willow to go large

1 Mega Bernie for each Willow is the most possible, and each can only follow 1 Willow. Mega Bernies will fight the same enemies but don’t interact

Bernie does not care who created or dropped him, if an insane willow drops 2, then 1 will grow, if another insane Willow gets close, the second one will grow and follow new Willow. 

11 minutes ago, Gagarin-ace said:

why houndius shootius dont help megabernie attack dogs?

i sit in to bush hat and megabernie have to defend itselves, is it must be?

The houndius shootius attack mobs that target players. But if Bernie takes aggro before the monster gets in range, the shootius won't aggro on it untill you attack it too.

10 minutes ago, fimmatek said:

The houndius shootius attack mobs that target players. But if Bernie takes aggro before the monster gets in range, the shootius won't aggro on it untill you attack it too.

but its kinda useless to do my tacticks, actually i collect all possible ways to stay safe and they destroy each other

I am quite happy to see no "OMG IT IS ALMOST HERE BLABLABLA".

I think that people pretty much forgot about it because of Willow update. I myself was focused on Willow update and rarely thought of the next update.

Another thing might be because there has been delays and making comments "it is almost here, few days left" are useless since it might actually be a couple of weeks because of more delays.

I think it is great that there is a schedule and that klei team say it could easily change. I like that they value the content and the team more than actually releasing something, like they don't want to release a half finnished sprite or code for an item or make their team too tired.

I like the video and character changes like many others here. I also like to play as Willow now which I didn't before. 

10/10

1 hour ago, NoscopeFelix said:

I like people getting hyped about these things. I didn’t really see anyone forcing the devs to release on schedule, it’s not like we don’t know klei. I’m hyppped

You mean this :

OMG GUYS NOT EVEN A WEEK TO THE NEW UPDATE I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED IT IN MY LIFE OJK ITS ETERNAL SUFFERING FOPR ME TO WAIT SO EXCITED TO SE THIS #KLEIPLS #UPDATETOENDMYSUFFERING

is that better ?

Archived