Willow Refresh Info and Roadmap Schedule Update

On 4/29/2019 at 9:22 PM, Zarklord said:

in order for something to be OP, in needs to be gamebreaking for the "top 1%" of players, which generally has a trickledown effect onto everyone else, something can't be OP for the "mid 50%", that just means its "okay".

also, not trying to be a try hard, but you need to git gud, darkness is harder to die to than starving, and everybody thinks thats a joke.
edit: also a second thing, unless you can survive infinity days, you can't be making comments on if something is OP, even if your not rushing ruins, you should still never die, this is a fairly easy game.

I agree it isn't a hard game, I just die because I'm not really paying attention or I'm screwing around. And starving is the least of my worries. I die from the night way more than I do starving, If I was trying 100% of the I bet I wouldn't die, If I was constantly checking on the night meter I probably wouldn't die. But telling somebody to "git gud" becuse there screwing around and having fun is honestly retarded, and when I do die on day 60-70 because of something stupid, I don't lose the world, nope I have 2 life giving amulets on me at ALL times and 2 meat effigies at home. So no I'm not some supreme overlord god at the game, but If I had the patience I could get to day 1000+   

And I understand the non OP part of the lighter, I just think it would make the game "to" easy early game

On 4/29/2019 at 11:56 AM, 4 Da LOLs said:

1 dieing of darkness can be remedied by a torch

2 even in DS Classic most yeet the lighter when they gain a lantern or some when they have a torch

I see your point, but most people die because they refuse to pick resources ouchiee

On 4/29/2019 at 8:36 AM, Nikki Darks said:

If darkness is the thing that gets you, you really need to get better at the game, no offense. Also the fact that everyone threw away the lighter in DS as soon as they could get a lantern proves how horrible it is due to its very short light radius. o/

agree it isn't a hard game, I just die because I'm not really paying attention or I'm screwing around. And starving is the least of my worries. I die from the night way more than I do starving, If I was trying 100% of the I bet I wouldn't die, If I was constantly checking on the night meter I probably wouldn't die. But telling somebody to "git gud" because there screwing around and having fun is honestly retarded, and when I do die on day 60-70 because of something stupid, I don't lose the world, nope I have 2 life giving amulets on me at ALL times and 2 meat effigies at home. So no I'm not some supreme overlord god at the game, but If I had the patience I could get to day 1000+   

SO no don't say I need to get "better" at the game because when I died on day 60-70 I was streaming, talking to people commenting. I wasn't paying attention. SO don't call someone bad because you don't know anything

1 hour ago, GetRektKids said:

agree it isn't a hard game, I just die because I'm not really paying attention or I'm screwing around. And starving is the least of my worries. I die from the night way more than I do starving, If I was trying 100% of the I bet I wouldn't die, If I was constantly checking on the night meter I probably wouldn't die. But telling somebody to "git gud" because there screwing around and having fun is honestly retarded, and when I do die on day 60-70 because of something stupid, I don't lose the world, nope I have 2 life giving amulets on me at ALL times and 2 meat effigies at home. So no I'm not some supreme overlord god at the game, but If I had the patience I could get to day 1000+   

Lmao I think YOU need the infinite lighter here more than anybody.

Also if you need 2 amulets on you at ALL times then you need to rethink your strategy. Put on a football helm and watch some kiting tutorials and keep grass and twigs at you at all times.

There. I just solved your every problem. Remember me when you get to day 1000+.

10 hours ago, Zeklo said:

I see where the source of the confusion is:
Not unweavable in the sense of being unraveled. Unweavable in the sense of no longer able to be woven.

And again, Willowfly is already able to be unraveled.

I meant is as you can't create more original heirlooms and Willowfly, that means they are unweavable...

8 hours ago, Terra_Zina said:

Also if you need 2 amulets on you at ALL times then you need to rethink your strategy.

I usually like to keep one life giving amulet on me at all times(usually one I get from digging graves), while my odds of death are small(knowing how to kite and always making sure to prepare.) I don't mind a little bit of life insurance. :p

19 hours ago, Terra_Zina said:

Lmao I think YOU need the infinite lighter here more than anybody.

Also if you need 2 amulets on you at ALL times then you need to rethink your strategy. Put on a football helm and watch some kiting tutorials and keep grass and twigs at you at all times.

There. I just solved your every problem. Remember me when you get to day 1000+.

Lord have mercy you guys are stupid, I replied this to another guy. I was STREAMING when I died, I was talking to them commenting to them and looking at there comments. I WASN'T PAYING ATTENTION. Having 2 amulets on you at all times is being smart not a *****. How many times have you dies unexpectedly? Probably a few times. AGAIN I could reach day 1000+ without ANY trouble I would STILL be living, BUT I DON'T WANT TO WASTE TIME DOING IT. I have worlds at like day 150, but I get bored by then, because I do everything, I'm not bad at the game, in actually I'm better than a majority of people. We ALL have slipt up in the night and died, EVEN when we knew what we where doing. We are not talking about how I'm "not good" This is a topic about willows abilities, so stop insulting people and go to your day 1000+ worlds that you've already done everything in and have fun :)

3 hours ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

Then its still 27 apart.

this is monday, not tuesday

Ok now im serious, what do you mean 27 hours? After today, Monday, it will be Tuesday, the day the willow update drops, thats under 24 hours, and today is the last day till then, so today is the final day, tomorrow is the new day,  so I really dont understand what your timeframe is here.

16 hours ago, blacknight7890 said:

Ok now im serious, what do you mean 27 hours? After today, Monday, it will be Tuesday, the day the willow update drops, thats under 24 hours, and today is the last day till then, so today is the final day, tomorrow is the new day,  so I really dont understand what your timeframe is here.

oh sorry! i didn't get the meme at first while the 27 hours did count correctly like 2 hours ago

EDIT: IM WRONG

2 minutes ago, FreyaMaluk said:

Normally right after the stream... but there is no official hour unless they specify it..

lately during the winona rework and wortox update klei dropped the update at 7pm 1+GMT, now it is 6:04PM 1+ GMT

Just now, __IvoCZE__ said:

lately during the winona rework and wortox update klei dropped the update at 7pm 1+GMT, now it is 6:04PM 1+ GMT

ik... but there is no point in creating hype when the devs don't have a fixed hour for this update...  we just need to patiently wait xD

cCVV1sK.jpg

2 minutes ago, FreyaMaluk said:

ik... but there is no point in creating hype when the devs don't have a fixed hour for this update...  we just need to patiently wait xD

cCVV1sK.jpg

Exactly, we must have patience.

The update only needs a bit more of time, to be released.

Archived