What if Winnie comes?

I was thinking what if Winnie comes as next character from the list where Wortox was on the uniplememented characters from DS. Like she was told to be as Wigfrid at first then they said wigfrid sister.and in the end she got scrapped away. 

So would be cool to have a wigfirds twin sister who is like mainly like house keeping you base, working on like farms and crops and animals. 

And as i was thinking her sister is only meat eater i was thinking if she could be only veggie eater. 

And maybe her unique skill to be like koalphants, rabbits dont run away from her and tallbirds, frogs dont attack her. maybe give her stick that has ability when she holds it every mob will follow her like volt goats, koalas and every other. And would be cool if she was only character if she gets bitten or attacked by hounds or monsters. The mobs that dont attack her can be viewed on your screene come defend you. And maybe give her new building item like crop thing that can grow crops in winter and maybe give her the hoe thing from gorge that she can just pull the land and put crops down that she dosnt need to use farms but minus the will be they gonna grow slower than on farms. And - would be if she kills animals will hurt her sanity. So you need people to do it if they want meat and maybe make her vegie eater only too.

8D5AEFF3-721E-4413-AF81-30D228132B92.jpeg

I love it but the sisters thing seems completely useless though as Wigfrid wouldn’t even acknowledge her sister (as she is too deep into her role) and also it would seem lazy using the same “model.” I’d prefer if they just forgot about Winnie, and instead made an entirely new character. I love the idea of having a peaceful character with a connection animals.

Although I feel another character with a strict diet would just be annoying and not as fun to play. Sanity penalties when eating meat aren’t really a problem so.. maybe you lose sanity and don’t heal as much/ at all from meat foods?

40 minutes ago, Kaisen_ said:

I love it but the sisters thing seems completely useless though as Wigfrid wouldn’t even acknowledge her sister (as she is too deep into her role) and also it would seem lazy using the same “model.” I’d prefer if they just forgot about Winnie, and instead made an entirely new character. I love the idea of having a peaceful character with a connection animals.

Although I feel another character with a strict diet would just be annoying and not as fun to play. Sanity penalties when eating meat aren’t really a problem so.. maybe you lose sanity and don’t heal as much/ at all from meat foods?

She could be sister but when you look wortox old version and this new you see they changed him kinda if they do same even for winnie change her looks more. Then the look of her wont be problem but what will be importand is her different survival play style and strategy what would take peoples intrest in her and some sisterly connection to each other. Bec wigfrid hasnt got her update yet maybe they update even maybe her quotes like sisterly connections.

Lore wise if this happens it would mean that the constant, or them, have a weird thing on trapping sisters (wendy and abi, winona and charlie, wx and wes).

Anyhow, regardless of the lore things,  as @Kaisen_ mentioned  I second the idea of getting a pacifist character that can solve most things by befriending mobs, somehow.

The closest thing that comes to my mind was the hound whistle mechanic we got during year of the varg, that could make some hounds friendly for a few seconds. Maybe something like that, but expanded, would be cool.

9 hours ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

imagine actual wigfrid rework make wigfrid able to change roles but with 15 day waiting time.

9 hours ago, ShadowDuelist said:

Or during full moons, weregfrid becomes a pacifist angelical voiced vegetarian :wilson_ecstatic:

I'd love that lunacy makes Wigfrid give into her different roles she played. I hope that's in her next update.

18 hours ago, Sinister_Fang said:

I'm pretty sure Winnie was just Wigfrid's original concept. Their faces are nearly identical, and one of their biggest traits is a dietary restriction. They likely changed her because the no meats thing would make winter extremely difficult.

True, but imagine she comes with one of those heat lamps for plant grow. Could be some structure with range like the flingo. Does not emit light because it is solar powered. That would be a game changer. 

And that would be nice to have more types of foods instead of the classic icy meatballs.

Spoiler

That would make winter sarcity of food to easy?? I would actually argue that with the use of ice, winter is already super easy foodwise.

I really like Winnie's mod. The gameplay would be very different of what we are used to. 

The problem with a veggie only character is that it's much easier as opposed to meat only. 

Huge Example: Farms.

Huger Example: Dragonfruit

With meat, there really isn't any way to have readily-available food at your base at almost all times, with the exception of very very very very very late game. You could argue that you can have spiders at base and make meatballs for the rest of your life, but literally nothing can compete against Dragonpie, with the exception of pierogis but they onl give around 30 hunger iirc.

1 hour ago, Canis said:

The problem with a veggie only character is that it's much easier as opposed to meat only. 

Huge Example: Farms.

Huger Example: Dragonfruit

Yeah, dragonfruit is pretty good, but like most other vegetarian foods, you can't produce them during winter. And a lot of the better foods in the game are typically meat dishes, such as meatballs, bacon and eggs, pierogis, and honey hams. Regardless, any dietary restriction isn't going to make things easier as you lose out on good foods from both sides.

1 hour ago, Canis said:

With meat, there really isn't any way to have readily-available food at your base at almost all times, with the exception of very very very very very late game.

Pig/bunnyman farm + drying racks + icebox = jerky surplus.

2 minutes ago, Sinister_Fang said:

Pig/bunnyman farm + drying racks + icebox = jerky surplus.

Uh...

With meat, there really isn't any way to have readily-available food at your base at almost all times, with the exception of very very very very very late game, and also bunnymen.*

I thınk the idea of mobs not running away from her is really great but animals protecting her? NO

what they should do with winnie is she should be able to catch rabbits and birds with her bare hands and maybe give her some structures she can create (like a rabbit cage)(and structures so that the animals don't run back to their old houses and stuff) so this way she will be able to gather resources no other character can MILK she should be able to get MILK from volt goats that would make her character pretty awesome.

and maybe she can tame no-eyed dears? that would be pretty cool cuz ı want to tame them so badly.

Maybe give her some taming abilities so that she can domesticate a beefalo more easily or she can tame and ride a deer or a volt goat(but they get tired more quickly or something)

The idea of her being a better farmer is actually pretty awesome too she should have more tools for farming.

Her being a vegetarian will be so cool too but she should gain more stats from veggies(because ı tried to do the veggies challenge and its really hard)

For her lore maybe she comes from a farmer family so she knows all this stuff?

I thınk the idea of mobs not running away from her is really great but animals protecting her? NO

what they should do with winnie is she should be able to catch rabbits and birds with her bare hands and maybe give her some structures she can create (like a rabbit cage)(and structures so that the animals don't run back to their old houses and stuff) so this way she will be able to gather resources no other character can MILK she should be able to get MILK from volt goats that would make her character pretty awesome.

and maybe she can tame no-eyed dears? that would be pretty cool cuz ı want to tame them so badly.

Maybe give her some taming abilities so that she can domesticate a beefalo more easily or she can tame and ride a deer or a volt goat(but they get tired more quickly or something)

The idea of her being a better farmer is actually pretty awesome too she should have more tools for farming.

Her being a vegetarian will be so cool too but she should gain more stats from veggies(because ı tried to do the veggies challenge and its really hard)

For her lore maybe she comes from a farmer family so she knows all this stuff?

Archived