11 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Maybe Shipwrecked together threads should be grouped together?:wilson_ecstatic:

This is gonna keep popping up... 

Sw together is a fan concept.. Even if some peeps want to deny it

Check sw together mods for an assessment on that

• Developer
17 hours ago, minespatch said:

Maybe Shipwrecked together threads should be grouped together?:wilson_ecstatic:

I tried that once, but it didn't really work out. I'll talk with Joe about it if more pop up, though. I know a good thing that could be done for it, but mods don't have that forum feature available to them.

On 09/05/2019 at 1:33 AM, Rhobious_Aran said:

You should check out "tropical experience" mod in DST. It does a decent job at porting SW and even some Hamlet stuff to DST. Sadly, with the new upcoming content drop for DST it's probably gonna be broken for a while.

WHY you.... Island adventures is by far the superior mod, unlike tropical experience you don't suddenly turn into Jesus.

Is it that hard to port those SW chars to DST? you don't need to make them perfect in every ways or fit a roll in a team, just make them available so I can play my Wilbur. By the way more chars = more skins to sell > more money to make. Didn't understand why Klei abandon SW chars, what SW had done to Klei to deserved this.

8 hours ago, Psychomaniac said:

Is it that hard to port those SW chars to DST? you don't need to make them perfect in every ways or fit a roll in a team, just make them available so I can play my Wilbur. By the way more chars = more skins to sell > more money to make. Didn't understand why Klei abandon SW chars, what SW had done to Klei to deserved this.

I would have no problem with making those characters available in DST, but I would unlock these characters only to people who would have bought SW DLC.

15 hours ago, inferjus4 said:

I would have no problem with making those characters available in DST, but I would unlock these characters only to people who would have bought SW DLC.

There is a mod that does that (Shipwrecked Characters from steam workshop)

What i want is those char officially added to DST by Klei so i can play my wilbur on whatever server i like :D

2 hours ago, Psychomaniac said:

There is a mod that does that (Shipwrecked Characters from steam workshop)

What i want is those char officially added to DST by Klei so i can play my wilbur on whatever server i like :D

I know there are mods that port SW characters to DST, I just wanted to say that if there would be official port I would not give those character for free.

12 hours ago, inferjus4 said:

I know there are mods that port SW characters to DST, I just wanted to say that if there would be official port I would not give those character for free.

Sure, DLC chars only available to those who already bought them.

Archived